• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nova 1 fan club
2 2

106 posts in this topic

I am still disappointed . Even more disappointed they decided to kill him off . Rich not Nova.

Bought off the rack as a 9 year old. Loved it and ordered a subscription. Have the entire run except for #3. I remember being disappointed when they canceled Nova. <a  href=scan0007_zps5fcd4d77.jpg' alt='scan0007_

Very nice gentlemen!

One of my lcs's has a raw copy for $165, I just shake my head everytime I look at it. I know it's his comic and he can ask whatever he wants for it.

Sounds like he really wants to keep it lol

High grade?

I would say at best a 9.0. But I was in yesterday and he sold it for $140. I was impressed he sold it.

Somebody didn't have a copy that wanted one pretty bad

Or: a customer that really doesn't know any better and is assuming the comic shop is being fair and hey! they offered the buyer 25 bucks off. Great deal. meh

Very nice gentlemen!

One of my lcs's has a raw copy for $165, I just shake my head everytime I look at it. I know it's his comic and he can ask whatever he wants for it.

Sounds like he really wants to keep it lol

High grade?

I would say at best a 9.0. But I was in yesterday and he sold it for $140. I was impressed he sold it.

wowzers!! that is a lot of cheddar for a common bronze book of a B list hero.