• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,288 posts in this topic

Joe Jusko was just talking about that painting on Facebook, very cool man!

Not sure if this belongs in this thread or the unimpressive room thread. I am in the process of redoing it. The blinds are typically closed to black out sunlight. I will be selling off 80% of the stuff in the cabinet to get rid of the clutter as well as getting a new desk.

You can see my art is starting to spread in to the hall now. I have to reframe the two plain frames while they are archival, they don't match my other frames.

Still plenty of comic boxes and comics in the closet. I need to sell more as I still have too many.

IMG_0661_zps7cc0bbae.jpg

IMG_0660_zpsb163c055.jpg

IMG_0659_zpsa45e2be2.jpg

IMG_0663_zps1154fd9a.jpg

IMG_0662_zpsfe013299.jpg

Telerites turned me on to a seller on eBay, who sells some awesome vintage Marvel items. An early 70's Steranko poster from FOOM, and Third Eye greeting cards from 1971. Decided to matte them and frame 'em up!

Sweet :applause:

My rotating tower has rotated to copper McSpideys

with some bonus hulk.

spidey20tower_zpslzxgf4jj.jpg

My rotating tower has rotated to copper McSpideys

with some bonus hulk.

spidey20tower_zpslzxgf4jj.jpg

Nice one mate... Where do you keep this in your house? (Is it an area that is without sunlight or do you just rotate regularly?).

My comics room is completely decommissioned... Sad, but needed the space... now I have to think of other, awesome ways to display... But my house has a lot of natural light...

Added a little bit to the wall. 2 new shelves & a piece of Nextwave OA that I picked up from a fellow boardie. I think this wall is sufficiently packed at this point.

IMG_1201_zpswdk03kqn.jpg

I have recently moved and this will be my new comic room. It is my blank canvas as they say. I have plenty to display, and will update as I get things set up, like a work in progress.

image.jpg3_zps08ydnbps.jpg

image.jpg2_zps3dgykvnf.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsghgp5ydo.jpg

I have recently moved and this will be my new comic room. It is my blank canvas as they say. I have plenty to display, and will update as I get things set up, like a work in progress.

I'm looking forward to seeing it. Please keep us updated.

I don't know what's my favorite but I love that wasp art, nice room :applause:

Thanks. The Wasp is my roomie's piece actually. The slabs are mine, and the Nextwave piece is mine. It's our nerd room/guest room.

I was gonna say... not very impressive... yet!

I was gonna say... not very impressive... yet!

Oh, come on - there's a short box in picture two

Added a little bit to the wall. 2 new shelves & a piece of Nextwave OA that I picked up from a fellow boardie. I think this wall is sufficiently packed at this point.

IMG_1201_zpswdk03kqn.jpg

Look great

Thanks, man. Once the rest of the room is finally done, I'll post new pictures again, but it's a slow process with finishing the details & adding the last few things to it.