• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,596 posts in this topic

Just received my first negative in a very very long time.

Sold a book in the condition I thought to be NM- to NM. Buyer received it and then posted negative feedback with out contacting me saying that the book was not as advertised. I would have gladly worked with them on a return and refund. However, I was never given the chance (or even the heads-up), they just resorted to a quick negative.

If you choose to here is the ebay handle to block.

kg1grah_n9nior

mathew

You can contact the buyer and see if they would consider revising their feedback. If they are new to ebay they might not understand how much feedback actually matters.

I contacted them right away and asked how I could fix the problem and they replied that it was too late. I guess I am going to just have to swallow this negative. :(

I would contact an eBay rep. It couldn't hurt.

-slym

It has been a week. I am still waiting for a guy on Facebook to buy something he publicly claimed. He PM'd me that he would send payment last Tuesday. He has not read the last message. I would like to move on at this point and list it elsewhere if he does not want it. I do not mind since no money is 'lost'. However I have it sitting in the 'waiting to be paid for and be on its merry way" pile.

It has been a week. I am still waiting for a guy on Facebook to buy something he publicly claimed. He PM'd me that he would send payment last Tuesday. He has not read the last message. I would like to move on at this point and list it elsewhere if he does not want it. I do not mind since no money is 'lost'. However I have it sitting in the 'waiting to be paid for and be on its merry way" pile.

I started a Facebook group related to comics for the OKC area about 4 months ago. Had a guy join and said he was looking for Marvel mini-series and short runs. Myself and others replied to him numerous times with either no response or no response for days. I booted his out of the group because the jerk just wouldn't respond. People like that REALLY me off. :mad:

You might consider blocking this guy who just left me my first neutral:

antoc38

Bought a Star Trek retro poster magnet and was pizzed it wasn't a poster when he got it.

I used the word "magnet" eight times in the description and also said "It is not an actual poster but rather a picture of the Ortiz poster."

I offered a refund but also pointed out that I'd said magnet at least six times. Didn't hear more until tonight. I guess neuts aren't end of world but still irked because I don't feel like I was in the wrong.

The hell is wrong with people?

They're complete . If there's one thing the internet has done, it has exposed the true insufficiently_thoughtful_persons to the world. No longer are they just a pain in the arse to their city. They are now international d-bags. :facepalm:

You might consider blocking this guy who just left me my first neutral:

antoc38

Bought a Star Trek retro poster magnet and was pizzed it wasn't a poster when he got it.

I used the word "magnet" eight times in the description and also said "It is not an actual poster but rather a picture of the Ortiz poster."

I offered a refund but also pointed out that I'd said magnet at least six times. Didn't hear more until tonight. I guess neuts aren't end of world but still irked because I don't feel like I was in the wrong.

did a little investigating of the feedback this person leaves--

for your item they said "deceptive description"

others:

Neutral - Box was not sealed but taped closed with packing tape.

Neg - Good seller would buy from again Seller:

Follow-up by 8***c (Mar-25-15 08:54):

Did not post good seller. Bought 50 ml and was sent 30 ml mark as 50 ml

Reply by healthenhancer (Mar-26-15 19:37): The buyer is mistaken. Paid for 30ml. Read the product title.

Neg - Item damaged was shipped in an envelope. FFFFFFFF

neg - Does not send what they show. Shows 5 packs say assortment but they send one.

neutral - Lack of communication wouldnt answer my emails until I got rude.

neutral - Received after waiting more than a month. But did receive. C+

yeah-- think I will block this person

To keep with the "theme" of d-bags, I had up a DD Man Without Fear complete mini-series for sale. Scans of all the books, grades, etc.

A guy messages me: "Hello, #1 is a newsstand edition and the rest are direct copies. Nuff said"

I respond: "'Nuff said??? What is your point? It is a complete set of #1 - #5 of The miniseries."

His next response was "Sorry. It is a complete set. My bad."

Was he trying to tell me how "smart and knowledgeable he was? I don't know, that kind of thing just irks me and set off a warning bell. I mean, had I made a legitimate listing error, I would have appreciated the info and made the correction but just some random snarky comment for no reason? No thanks. Rather not deal with them.

To keep with the "theme" of d-bags, I had up a DD Man Without Fear complete mini-series for sale. Scans of all the books, grades, etc.

A guy messages me: "Hello, #1 is a newsstand edition and the rest are direct copies. Nuff said"

I respond: "'Nuff said??? What is your point? It is a complete set of #1 - #5 of The miniseries."

His next response was "Sorry. It is a complete set. My bad."

Was he trying to tell me how "smart and knowledgeable he was? I don't know, that kind of thing just irks me and set off a warning bell. I mean, had I made a legitimate listing error, I would have appreciated the info and made the correction but just some random snarky comment for no reason? No thanks. Rather not deal with them.

In fairness, if I recall correctly (that's the JRJR art one, right?), that DD mini-series was available both as single issues but also in combo-pack type thing where they were all came together (like they sold on those home shopping channels when they'd do the comic book special nights on QVC or whatever during the dark days of speculation). Maybe he misinterpreted your listing as one of the combo-pack deal ones where they should all be a matching set & worded his message poorly?

It was a really dumb & pointless message though either way. All 5 issues are there.

Edited by Doktor

11drdoom

Took 2 weeks to pay (no big deal he told me would be a bit), mind you it was after buying it he told me that. Soon as he paid he asked me to hold off shipping as he wanted another one of my books. So sent him my bottom line on it a few days later. Didn't hear from him for about a week (nothing unusual there as it too 2 $ requests to get him to tell me he would take a while to pay), out of the blue a random NEG saying no book.

Just looked at his previous feedback left for others and man almost 1 in 5 is a neg with no reasoning.

11drdoom

Took 2 weeks to pay (no big deal he told me would be a bit), mind you it was after buying it he told me that. Soon as he paid he asked me to hold off shipping as he wanted another one of my books. So sent him my bottom line on it a few days later. Didn't hear from him for about a week (nothing unusual there as it too 2 $ requests to get him to tell me he would take a while to pay), out of the blue a random NEG saying no book.

Just looked at his previous feedback left for others and man almost 1 in 5 is a neg with no reasoning.

OMG -- that dork is so blocked -- what a ridiculous clown

Too much meths. Not read the descriptions enough. I guess what is wrong with them. hm

Yeah there is something happening in the States, and I am sure too much meths might have something to do with it

credit card chargeback -

purchased a avengers 55 on 2/4 and was delivered to confirmed address on 2/11

opened a case with paypal for unauthorized credit card use and chargeback

bunti_dere

What is eBay or Paypal doing to protect you on your end?

buyer opened the case via paypal so funds are being held, all they asked for was tracking info. i provided it, shows delivered. i use the ebay shipping tool so the address comes from them, which is also confirmed.

i should win this, however i looked at his recent feedback and they are all comic related purchases so i would suspect he's done the same to the others by now. will follow up with them to be sure.

this is definitely one that everyone should block. potential scam.

This buyer is currently doing the same thing to me. Bought a book almost 2 months ago.

:bump: Paypal ruled in my favor - this is one to avoid folks

Add this person if you want

vfikethek13

He contacted me about 3 Lady Death Leather cover comics I have for sale on Ebay. He sent me his Phone number to text him . He asked what the best price he could get was . I told him $90 priority mail shipped. They are regularly $33 to $36 each .

He then asked for a Fourth book , another Lady Death Leather . I told him $115 for all 4 , Priority mail shipped. He said ok, he sent me his paypal email .

I invoiced him over a week ago thru Paypal. No response.

So i messaged him on Ebay to make sure he got the invoice . No response .

I sent reminder through PP . No response .

I texted him earlier today, still no response. I have already blocked him on ebay .

I cant tell for sure but it looks like he has bought other books since we struck our deal.

He never asked for time to pay, never hinted he wouldnt be paying right away .

Add this person if you want

vfikethek13

He contacted me about 3 Lady Death Leather cover comics I have for sale on Ebay. He sent me his Phone number to text him . He asked what the best price he could get was . I told him $90 priority mail shipped. They are regularly $33 to $36 each .

He then asked for a Fourth book , another Lady Death Leather . I told him $115 for all 4 , Priority mail shipped. He said ok, he sent me his paypal email .

I invoiced him over a week ago thru Paypal. No response.

So i messaged him on Ebay to make sure he got the invoice . No response .

I sent reminder through PP . No response .

I texted him earlier today, still no response. I have already blocked him on ebay .

I cant tell for sure but it looks like he has bought other books since we struck our deal.

He never asked for time to pay, never hinted he wouldnt be paying right away .

I get these once in a while when potential buyers wants to do the transaction directly from PayPal. However, I set forth my policy to not de-list anything from my Ebay store until I see payment has been made. Also I let the buyer know that if someone hits the BIN on Ebay before his/her payment is made, then the Ebay buyer gets priority on the book. This way even if the potential buyer decides to skip out on the PayPal invoice, at least your books are still up for sale at all times. It's annoying, but it sure beats having a non-paying bidder hold your books for hostage until Ebay closes the case.

Topcitycomics came through guys, he's a good guy. It 2 weeks for him to pay but he finally did. enjoy the FF 52 cgc 6.0! sorry for the delay in posting here. I truly didnt mean to cause drama.

I picked that up raw from Dale Roberts years ago..