• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

Because Topcitycomics was a week late paying the last auction he bought it sent me back quite a bit, my bills were late and I had to pay 4 Overdraft fees totaling $150.00 at my bank. I take the responsibility as its my fault for thinking people will pay on time.

Blaming a third party for your accounts being overdrafted might be a bit of a stretch.

I've noticed too that the eBay clientele has definitely gone down in the last 5 years.

Someone makes you an offer, you accept it, and then they don't pay?

It's fine if you get a paycheck 1x or 2x a month but to not send a communication after winning a bid, "Hey, I get paid on the 1st, okay to send your money then?"

Pretty simple.

If you have to wait until you get another paycheck to take care of a pleasure purchase, your priorities are jacked.

not that this is a scam but it is odd eBay seller behavior.

maybe this guy is just real old school-- not sure

Pay for my books and he sends me a message saying the books are mailed on the way. I ask him where is the tracker number. He says "I sent it First Class, so there is no tracking. Since you are in AZ, I would think you will receive before the end of the week."

2 comic books

4.49 (expedited service- which I suppose first class could be considered though I usually think of it as priority mail)

this guy is not some new fish on eBay-- over a 340 feedback rating.

just seems weird to me not to just buy it via eBay-- get the discount and the tracking info loaded instantly and a discount-- and qualify for seller power programs etc (more discounts).

says it will be here Thursday.

Not that I know who you are talking about but I'm in the same boat. about 300 feedback, give or take and I've only just discovered the buying shipping through ebay to get tracking, etc. Stupid me could've been getting a discount for 2 years on shipping!

It happened several years ago for me, but the revelation that I could print the postage myself at a discount AND have USPS pick the stuff up from my front porch was an epiphany. I can't calculate how many hours in the late 90's and early 00's I spent hauling carts of boxes off to USPS. Ugh.

I've noticed too that the eBay clientele has definitely gone down in the last 5 years.

Someone makes you an offer, you accept it, and then they don't pay?

It's fine if you get a paycheck 1x or 2x a month but to not send a communication after winning a bid, "Hey, I get paid on the 1st, okay to send your money then?"

Pretty simple.

If you have to wait until you get another paycheck to take care of a pleasure purchase, your priorities are jacked.

Amen to that... :preach:

'coasttocoastcomics' is selling bad books on Ebay. Bought a listing that was stated as a '9.8' received the book and it was at best a 9.0-9.2. I contacted the seller immediately and told him what the issue was. He offered a partial refund which is a joke. I refused and said I wanted to return the book for a full refund. He initiated the return process. I returned the book and once tracking showed the book was in the sellers hands a claim was put in against me that stated I destroyed the book. Ebay for some reason immediately ruled in the sellers favor and I had to call to speak with a manager to get my money back. Avoid this seller at all costs.

'coasttocoastcomics' is selling bad books on Ebay. Bought a listing that was stated as a '9.8' received the book and it was at best a 9.0-9.2. I contacted the seller immediately and told him what the issue was. He offered a partial refund which is a joke. I refused and said I wanted to return the book for a full refund. He initiated the return process. I returned the book and once tracking showed the book was in the sellers hands a claim was put in against me that stated I destroyed the book. Ebay for some reason immediately ruled in the sellers favor and I had to call to speak with a manager to get my money back. Avoid this seller at all costs.

There are some not so good comments about coasttocoastcomics over in the Bronze Age heating up on eBay thread.

There are some not so good comments about coasttocoastcomics over in the Bronze Age heating up on eBay thread.

:popcorn: for the lazy...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=23&Number=8477560&Searchpage=1&Main=281544&Words=coasttocoastcomics&topic=0&Search=true#Post8477560

Just received my first negative in a very very long time.

Sold a book in the condition I thought to be NM- to NM. Buyer received it and then posted negative feedback with out contacting me saying that the book was not as advertised. I would have gladly worked with them on a return and refund. However, I was never given the chance (or even the heads-up), they just resorted to a quick negative.

If you choose to here is the ebay handle to block.

kg1grah_n9nior

mathew

Sold a book in the condition I thought to be NM- to NM. Buyer received it and then posted negative feedback with out contacting me saying that the book was not as advertised. I would have gladly worked with them on a return and refund. However, I was never given the chance (or even the heads-up), they just resorted to a quick negative.

kg1grah_n9nior

mathew

out of curiosity I checked their feedback left for others, they have only left 6 total, and 3 of them were negative. Seems like they either dont realize how ebay actually works, or like Neg'ing people. definitely someone worth blocking

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=23&Number=8477560&Searchpage=1&Main=281544&Words=coasttocoastcomics&topic=0&Search=true#Post8477560

I'm pretty sure that is Frank "musclesharkdouche" that was banned from the boards.

I'm pretty sure that is Frank "musclesharkdouche" that was banned from the boards.

Bought a "9.6" from coasttocoast a few years ago. Came back a 6.0, which set a record for me for worst Ebay grading ever. There are plenty of horror stories, just do some google searches.

kg1grah_n9nior

mathew

You can contact the buyer and see if they would consider revising their feedback. If they are new to ebay they might not understand how much feedback actually matters.

Bought a "9.6" from coasttocoast a few years ago. Came back a 6.0, which set a record for me for worst Ebay grading ever. There are plenty of horror stories, just do some google searches.

This is the same guy that is also silversurfer... He is a total crook. He has so much bs. He purposly sells books knowing by the time they are cgc you don't have a case on eBay...... Stay away... from Frank simmons Edited by paul747

kg1grah_n9nior

mathew

You can contact the buyer and see if they would consider revising their feedback. If they are new to ebay they might not understand how much feedback actually matters.

I contacted them right away and asked how I could fix the problem and they replied that it was too late. I guess I am going to just have to swallow this negative. :(