• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,221 posts in this topic

Got this one today you don't see often and it has a really cool date stamp.

Scan04012015185534_001_zpsqhjezqsv.jpg

That's such a great book! I don't know what I like better, the skeleton coming through the passage, the expression on the woman's face or the "Abandon All Hope" Hell reference! (thumbs u

I am with you ... her expression is just perfect. Also love that date stamp ... such a cool book Retro. (thumbs u

Got this one today you don't see often and it has a really cool date stamp.

Scan04012015185534_001_zpsqhjezqsv.jpg

That's such a great book! I don't know what I like better, the skeleton coming through the passage, the expression on the woman's face or the "Abandon All Hope" Hell reference! (thumbs u

Thanks Jayman! It should be seen again haha.

2nsbdc1.jpg

Hey :hi:

I recognize you from instagram. Cool to see those books in your sig line. Quite the collection you have. (thumbs u

Thanks Phillip...you follow my Instagram page? It's mostly firearms from my store

Been a while so I had to make it a good one.

2nsbdc1.jpg

I figured a board member would have ended up with it. I was the underbidder and cost you at least a grand or two. :devil:

Cool book!

Ummmmm...thank you?

Actually Gabe, I'm the one you should thank! I didn't bid! :foryou:

...bidding against Gabe is a futile endeavor...... he just keeps upping his bid until he can hear the whimpering all the way to California..... and that's over the sound of Jefferson Airplane cranked to the max..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Actually Jimbo it's Danzig cranked...but otherwise spot on.

Danzig cranked?

Just curious, I don't get the reference.The only thing that comes to mind is Glen Danzig's ( of The Misfits) Die, Die My Darling album cover swipe of Chamber of Chills # 19.

...that is a book that I'd love to own :luhv:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die,_Die_My_Darling

I think Mr. Illmanered just meant that's his musical preference, not any specific reference to the cover. But yes, that is a favorite book of mine also! (thumbs u

chamofchills19.jpg