• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

Great book, great signatures.

Thinking about getting my Teen Titans 44 signed this year.

I would. Both should be at Megacon.

16502658659_53a0104191_s.jpg

Don't bet on Marv Wolfman. He broke his hip a few weeks ago walking his dog so walking is painful. He's currently going through physical therapy. My advice is to follow him on Facebook and see if he'll acknowledge going to that convention this year.

You're right. Looks like he's been removed:

Megacon Comic Book Guests

The Walking Dead Thread? Skybound Mystery Box Thread? Hopefully this is an acceptable forum to share :)

Top pic has the TWD Black Friday 10th Anniversary comic book signed by Glenn, Shane, and Carl in silver ink.

The other pic is TWD 7 signed by both Tyreese and Lori (Lori reveals that she's pregnant), and TWD 61 signed by Gabriel Stokes. All are in black ink.

Father was not too nice on last night's episode

16837211521_714d3b1c75_s.jpg

16218325693_e28e6e1f53_s.jpg

My newest.

Its actually harder to find one of these WITHOUT the Stan Lee sig, which is just fine by me.

sp%2013%20ss_zpsas8ehej4.jpg

I see certification number has been unblocked, I just do not get why anyone would do it. I know I have seen one where there was a signature that the owner did not want anyone to know about, so they blocked the name, certification number and signature but if you are displaying the whole book I do not see the advantage.

Also, I do not get why it was signed and sketched twice. However, I just figured the owner wanted to do something that no one else would do.

I see certification number has been unblocked, I just do not get why anyone would do it. I know I have seen one where there was a signature that the owner did not want anyone to know about, so they blocked the name, certification number and signature but if you are displaying the whole book I do not see the advantage.

Also, I do not get why it was signed and sketched twice. However, I just figured the owner wanted to do something that no one else would do.

I have seen some blocked numbers on eBay as well. I don't see the point. maybe you will make a fake CGC book and use their number? haha