• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,435 posts in this topic

I always loved this cover..... it was one of Keith Contarino's favorites (R.I.P.)...... other than the slight miscut it's actually a real nice white pager. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

STRANGE%20TALES%201160002.jpg

Great book Jimbo! I love that watercolor washed look. Always been one of my favorite ST covers. I also always thought it was a weird defect in the corner box where part of the green is way darker, but it seems to be on every issue I've seen/owned.

That's funny.....I was showing it to a friend and we were talking about the same thing.... GOD BLESS...

Just got this from Nik's friend, Big Jim.....I haven't had a copy in years and it's just such a cool cover...... GOD BLESS....

Feb17NickFury7.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Just got this from Nik's friend, Big Jim.....I haven't had a copy in years and it's just such a cool cover...... GOD BLESS....

Feb17NickFury7.jpg

Nice looking book! That's also one of my favorite Steranko covers.

Steranko was definitely on his "A" game with these..... and they don't break the bank. GOD BLESS...

Nice looking book! That's also one of my favorite Steranko covers.

Steranko was definitely on his "A" game with these..... and they don't break the bank. GOD BLESS...

I'm surprised at how affordable his books are. I just picked up a nice copy of The Incredible Hulk King-Size Special #1 at the Big Apple Comic Con.

That one's on my list also..... I remember buying it off the stands and basically destroying it over a few month period. I definitely got my money's worth out of it lol GOD BLESS...