• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I remembered the name from the other Larry's Google+ group.

And is it zupaphly?

Assuming from his google+ account profile photo he already owns an NYCC in 9.8 (or has coveted one). He also went to 14 comic shops looking for #1-3 when news broke. His hard work driving to 14 stores was not in vain it would appear!

This post is only moderately disappointed… though very jealous.

Congrats to Larry - May the odds be ever in your favor.

p.s. - Was the "freebie" thing that Tim posted about cool? I never got one for my entry.

Edited by Rhymenoceros

Thank you all for participating in the Enormous Collection Raffle! And the winner is-

tumblr_nm31rvG5wI1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

this was the best email to start my day off with... thank you so much Tim!!!! im still kinda in shock :acclaim: and seeing my name on an Enormous poster if so awesome... i think all future issue should include that lol:banana:

Edited by zupaphly

One thing I find rediculous about the boards, this thread has roughly a thousand more posts than the Invincible thread. How is that? Some of you guys are really missing out...

I read that thread, and post there sometimes too. It's a great book!

On a side note... I'll say that thread seems to be more about OA than anything else, so there isn't much for me to say there, but I definitely follow it.

For instance... I see that someone recently took some sort of plunge or something over there. :baiting:

Thank you all for participating in the Enormous Collection Raffle! And the winner is-

this was the best email to start my day off with... thank you so much Tim!!!! im still kinda in shock :acclaim: and seeing my name on an Enormous poster if so awesome... i think all future issue should include that lol:banana:

Congrats man! :applause:

Hey - get a high-res copy of that pic printed up and have it signed and slabbed by Tim! :cool:

Congrats! Glad a boardie won it.

My Enormous NYCC #1 Came back as a 9.6 (from CBCS) It is not noted on their label that it is a second print that I noticed. Also did not get to spend much time with it when it arrived yesterday, but no notation.