• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous NYCC Club
1 1

344 posts in this topic

lol

nope, perfect audience right here.

the one that sold last night only went for 219.00... was pretty surprised...

Yeah, it's pretty volatile. But I hear ya' - I was surprised the last one went for so (relatively) low. (shrug)

I have one that was rejected by my 9.8 pre screen, it's probably a 9.6. it has little bit of a ink rub on the back cover. Trying to decide to do a BIN or Auction, here is a pic.

Enormous%20%201%20NYCC%209_edited-3_zpslhyigbqp.jpg

Enormous%20%201%20NYCC%209_edited-1_zpso2kdibsp.jpg

I have one that was rejected by my 9.8 pre screen, it's probably a 9.6. it has little bit of a ink rub on the back cover. Trying to decide to do a BIN or Auction, here is a pic.

Enormous%20%201%20NYCC%209_edited-3_zpslhyigbqp.jpg

Enormous%20%201%20NYCC%209_edited-1_zpso2kdibsp.jpg

Rejected 9.8? Pffft, it's trash then, but just send it to me... :baiting: :wink:

I own zero copies of any issue of Enormous, but on a serious note, there's been one up for days similar to yours with the ink rub on the back cover at BIN $350 OBO, so I say put your copy up for auction.

Does it matter ? :cool:

Should matter a lot. Consistency and accuracy are the most important things with multiple grading companies, and something like '2nd print' isn't an opinion- it either is or it is not. Years from now, it won't be so fresh in everyone's mind like it is now, so there may be some genuine confusion as to whether all the NYCC books were 2nd, or just some of them.