• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

No, #13 had a cover that was eerily reminiscent of the villain in HBO's True Detective Season 1.

Pagans. And man that was a good show, looking forward to next season as much as I'm looking forward to the next issue of EoW.

bbc_news.jpg

+1

I caved.. I looked. Out of 20 books, I got 18 9.8s. I submitted Issue 1, 13, 14, 15, 16,16 McKelvie, and 2 sets of connecting covers. One of my PRA covers got a 9.2 and one of my Armistice Covers got a 9.4. I wonder if something happened to them during the shipping..

Overall, for my first submission, I have to say.. I don't think I did too bad. I'm very excited to have a full set of 9.8 connecting covers!

How unbelievably cool that the writer/producer is named Hendershot. A name used at least once for Clint Eastwood in the Unforgiven movie. Yeah, that Clint Eastwood...the one who looks like Death. This is a full circle type of thing and I like the 2nd song. (thumbs u

For fans attending C2E2, Nick has donated this for the charity art auction:

CBmom9XUoAAjyaJ.jpg

He will do some sketching at the show; write me via my site for more info. To see what Nick's con sketches look like, check out my Twitter feed (@FelixComicArt)...I posted several from ECCC last week.

Look forward to meeting boardies at the show. With Dragotta, Pitarra, AND Hickman at our signings, it should be a blast!

Just uploaded my registry, #3, not too shabby. Got a little cathing up to do hm

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/SetTypeDetail.aspx?SetTypeID=3413

New to this registry stuff, cant figure out how to add the banner to my sig

Never mind, figured it out :whee:

Edited by kapzilla