• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FEAR TWD TV SHOW --- Official Discussion Thread

285 posts in this topic

Fear%20TWD%20-%202015_zpsvvujpl4s.jpg

Yes, I know, another TWD thread, but I think we'll need this one come summer when the show debuts and now so we can discuss what we currently know and beyond as more teasers, trailers, and info are released.

This way the regular TWD show thread is kept for TWD show talk and this one is used for FEAR TWD show chatter.

What we know so far:

The series revolves around Sean Cabrera , a male divorced teacher, Nancy Tomkins, a female guidance counselor, and her two children, Nick and Ashley. Nick is battling a drug problem even after the outbreak.

Cast and Characters:

Cliff Curtis as Sean Cabrera

Fear%20TWD%20-%20Cliff%20Curtis_zpsjjjquykv.jpg

Kim Dickens as Nancy Tomkins

Fear%20TWD%20-%20Kim%20Dickens_zps8hjjluqt.jpg

Frank Dillane as Nick Tomkins

Fear%20TWD%20-%20Frank%20Dillane_zps1q6ihtzb.jpg

Alycia Debnam-Carey as Ashley Tomkins

Fear%20TWD%20-%20Alycia%20D%20Carey_zpstkqv5pwc.jpg

I like that they offset the timing with TWD. WD all year long!

I don't see Kirkman being able to use any AMC characters in the comic. If that was the case then Darryl would already have showed up. If the show gets in trouble at all I could see an established character showing up.

So do you think I should start the "When will the FEAR TWD Bubble Burst?" thread here or in comics general?

*I added some info to the first post.

JB, to answer your question, I don't think we'll see any comic book characters on this show at all. I think it'll be its own beast; the most I could see happening is them at some point, in passing, maybe give a nod to CDC employee, Dr. Edwin Jenner. That'd be cool.

I'm excited for this show and it'll be great filler while we wait for October. :grin: