• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jop's kudos forum.

47 posts in this topic

John QUICKLY sent me a beautiful X-Factor 6 slabbed. I literally could have taken a hammer to it, and it wouldn't have budged it was packed so tightly. He's a great guy to communicate with as well. Oh, and awesome extras. How cool is that? Thanks.

JOP had a DS 169 that I couldn't pass; it was at a great price and in fine shape (a spot on grade). Communication was great and the book was shipped immediately. I couldn't have asked fr a better transaction. :cloud9:

John recently bought a slabbed Daredevil #1 from me on time payments. Just a smoooooth transaction all-around...great communication throughout (including letting me know when the book safely arrived), and payments sent ahead of schedule...book was paid in full in half the time agreed. :applause: KUDOS!

absolutely loved selling to JOP. great buyer. thanks again for the memories....

[font:Impact]Sold to John [/font] ~ March 19, 2015 ~

• Patsy Walker #13

• Wonder Woman #107

• Wonder Woman #171

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap: [font:Courier New] • Trustworthy Buyer • Friendly Communication • [/font]:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap: