• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic Threads in CGC Forum History
11 11

111 posts in this topic

I read about 100 pages and I honestly couldn't tell what his deal was. Either he was(bless his heart) a little mentally challenged and didn't know when to stop or that's one of the best trolls to dominate a message board since Al Gore invented the internet. hm

No he was challenged Sharon/skypinkblu and I spoke to his mummy.

At what point does the 454 page thread become worthwhile to read? I want to cut to the chase.

Or... is it really a slow build that is worth it?

Nothing about that is worth spending any time. I don't know what the PC term is, but I am pretty sure that Justin was special. I blame the Boards less than I do his mom or whoever takes care of him. It was just an awful train wreck where a special kid wore out his welcome because he had no filter and no one was watching what he was doing.

Yeah, but the kids girlfriend was pretty good looking. Justin has some game!! Just not so much with the comics.

Nothing about that is worth spending any time. I don't know what the PC term is, but I am pretty sure that Justin was special. I blame the Boards less than I do his mom or whoever takes care of him. It was just an awful train wreck where a special kid wore out his welcome because he had no filter and no one was watching what he was doing.

Yeah it's a damn shame really.

Justin is one of the few people i have on ignore, i had to or my head would have exploded reading his *spoon* :frustrated:

That is one overprotected/pampered/spoiled "special" kid if i ever saw one, who has a lot a harsh life lessons in front of him....

Here's Ian Levines post to a Buzzy 70 I "posted" on ebay for sale as a pure auction. This was when Buzzy 70 was 1 of maybe a dozen books he needed to complete his DC collection.

Listed it on ebay on April 1st 2004

pretty funny 2 page thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=389042&fpart=2

Edited by ft88

Always remember... never forget

:eek:

That reminds me of the Thomas Neeley/House of Comics thread a few years ago.

Looks like he took a plea deal for an incident that happened a little while after that thread. He'll be spending the next 15-19 years in prison.

http://www.enquirerjournal.com/home/plea-deal-angers-stabbing-victim/article_dd8bdc00-f8f5-5417-890b-86f44b07c702.html

Original Thread

Ahhhh, the boards back before the mods completely neutered them and the good guys were distingguishable from the bad guys.

It's a shame that about 25% of the threads listed on the first page have been deleted.

Ahhhh, the boards back before the mods completely neutered them and the good guys were distingguishable from the bad guys.

It's a shame that about 25% of the threads listed on the first page have been deleted.

Makes you wonder who's covering tracks and why. hm

Also makes one greatful for google. They, just like CGC, have an agenda. At least I know what google's is and they don't try very hard to hide it. CGC on the other hand has always been a little harder to figure out depending on who's in chard on any given day.

Based on what I've seen here the last couple of weeks you wouldn't know that the hobby were anything other than unicorns and rainbows. :cloud9:

You should check out the Original Art forum :o

Welcome back (thumbs u

Based on what I've seen here the last couple of weeks you wouldn't know that the hobby were anything other than unicorns and rainbows. :cloud9:

Welcome back (thumbs u

That's the reason I came back. (thumbs u

Welcome back (thumbs u

No dickery over there.....

:whistle:

Welcome back (thumbs u

Hey we still need to have lunch my friend! (thumbs u

Welcome back (thumbs u

Hey we still need to have lunch my friend! (thumbs u

Yeah man, call me and we'll do it. :hi: