• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

did anybody get bloodborne it looks awesome and insane to the point of making me jump on a ps4 now

Sure did, played for about 6 hours on Tuesday. To say it's difficult is an understatement. But it's From and it's in the spirit of the Souls games so it's to be expected. The world is so spectacularly detailed it's almost distracting.

did anybody get bloodborne it looks awesome and insane to the point of making me jump on a ps4 now

Sure did, played for about 6 hours on Tuesday. To say it's difficult is an understatement. But it's From and it's in the spirit of the Souls games so it's to be expected. The world is so spectacularly detailed it's almost distracting.

yeah i was watching a gameinformer video on youtube and i can wait to get it.

I've been a HUGE Mortal Kombat fan since day 1.

I absolutely loved the last MK game, Injustice as well.

I just don't know if MKX is doing it for me.

I'm not a fan of the three fighting styles (they tried this in MK:DA)

Plus I'm not sure I wanna drop on a PS4 just to have the full experience...

I don't play games as much anymore and let's face it, that's money that could be spent on comics.

I know I might get chased out of the room, but this review echoes a lot of feelings I had about Dark Souls

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/26/how-and-why-bloodborne-lost-me

Whoever wrote that article obviously did not explore the level enough to find the shortcuts around Yarnham. You don't have to run through the entire level again and again to get to the boss. Bloodborne rewards aggressive gameplay, strategy and exploration. The author needs to learn a little patience.

Edited by Diamonddave

Finally got the Dark Souls II Platinum :cool:

:popcorn: And?

Give it a shot lol

lol Never played Dark Souls, I was hoping for an informative review.....Lazypants

Honestly I enjoyed it, but not as much as the first.

The gameplay is very similar, though they fixed the jump mechanic, which was iffy in DSI.

My main issue was that there wasn't a real cohesion between the areas. It felt like teams split off and made levels, then they just hot glued them together.

In DSI I spent hours exploring, reading item/weapon discriptions (where the subtle storyline is really fleshed out), even watching lore videos and memorizing the Wiki. I cared about Lodran and the poor people stuck there.

Where as DSII, Drangleic seemed without that same charm, the NPC's all seemed unlikeable.

So I more enjoyed it because of the challenge. It's hard as balls.