• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,984 posts in this topic

Modern FT is at 2-3 weeks right now. Not sure how it will be come 6-7 weeks.

I have 2 modern fast track books that I submitted back towards end of Jan., still sitting on graded for about 2 weeks now.

Then I would suggest you call. I checked 3 accounts after you posted the 6-7 weeks and all show modern FT as shipped as recent as March 13th. The regular modern are showing graded from early to mid Feb.

Yep, I did this morning. That is why I posted that they were gonna take 6-7 weeks now for FT submissions.

I have 2 modern fast track books that I submitted back towards end of Jan., still sitting on graded for about 2 weeks now.

Then I would suggest you call. I checked 3 accounts after you posted the 6-7 weeks and all show modern FT as shipped as recent as March 13th. The regular modern are showing graded from early to mid Feb.

Yep, I did this morning. That is why I posted that they were gonna take 6-7 weeks now for FT submissions.

Not sure what to tell you. I checked no less than 20 invoices across 3 accounts and all FT are in the 2-3 week range. If you're sure it's FT then I'd encourage you to call again. I've seen discrepancies of a few days quite often and up to a week occasionally. I have regular moderns graded that were submitted later than your FT. Something ain't right.

Not sure what to tell you. I checked no less than 20 invoices across 3 accounts and all FT are in the 2-3 week range. If you're sure it's FT then I'd encourage you to call again. I've seen discrepancies of a few days quite often and up to a week occasionally. I have regular moderns graded that were submitted later than your FT. Something ain't right.

I dunno man...like I pointed out in my post, my most recent FT took 6 weeks. (shrug)

I called today and got the same info that Dark Knight got.

I got my credit card bill and saw I had been charged several weeks ago and I didn't realize they charged then held up the books, so I called.

. My coupon submission that they entered March 9th still says verified. He said about 3 more weeks for that one and my STANDARD fast track that they entered on 3/12 (should have been the same day as the first one) he said about 5 more weeks.

I asked why I was paying the extra $5 a book if it's that backed up and he said that non fast track was about 4 months.

I'm so glad most of my collection is raw...and it might stay that way, lol.

Reholder:

Received by CGC - 1/5/15

Received by me - 1/14/15

Modern Slow Track submission one:

Received by CGC via CCS - 12/22/14

Verified - 12/22/14

Scheduled for grading - 2/5/15

Graded - 2/13/15

Grading/Quality Control - 2/27/15

Shipped/Safe - 3/3/15

Modern Slow Track submission two:

Received by CGC - 1/5/15

Verified - 1/21/15

Scheduled for grading - 2/12/15

Graded - 2/17/15

Grading/Quality Control - 3/30/15

Modern Fast Track submission one:

Received by CGC via CCS - 2/9/15

Verified - 2/19/15

Scheduled for grading - 2/19/15

Graded - 2/23/15

Grading/Quality Control - 3/3/15

Shipped/Safe - 3/24 (6 calendar weeks + 1 day)

Modern Prescreen Slow Boat

Rec'd 1/28

Scheduled for grading 3/18

Modern Slow Boat

Rec'd 3/23

Still not verified

Economy Slow Boat

Rec'd 3/23

Still not verified

StormShadow from IG?

Modern Tier

Sent - 2/17/15

Received - 2/23/15

Verified 3/18/15

Scheduled for Grading - 3/31/15

They have everything wrong on the Order status page. I have sent an e-mail to try and straighten it out and received a reply this morning claiming it was corrected. It was not. Sent another e-mail, hopefully they will get it right.