• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

The "no good deed goes unpunished" axiom was in full effect once again.

Yep.....

Red Poncho Dude really appreciates the Wolves being spared.

jikvr.jpg

Morgan didn't mean to spare them...he put them in the car, and honked the horn. Not his fault the walkers didn't get there fast enough.

Jim

I think he did that just so they couldn't come to and follow him. I don't think he intended for them to be killed otherwise, why go through all the trouble? Why not just bind them and leave them out in the open?

If you watched Talking Dead after, the actor that plays Morgan says he puts them in the car to keep them safe and honks the horn to make sure NO walkers are around. Then he quotes what he said in the show that..."all life is precious."

lol

That's like saying " I slathered them in honey to make sure no ants were around after I tied them to the anthill. "

If that's true, and that's what the writers and producers meant then they are trying to make Morgan into an ignoramus.

Oh it's true, that is what he said. It is not what I thought he was doing or what makes sense. I figured he was calling walkers along to eat them up!

If that was the case, why go through all of the trouble of dragging them to the car and putting them in the car? Why not just tie them up outside of the car and honk the horn?

Oddly, that would have put the two "wolves" into exactly the same position they put Daryl and Aaron on the trap they laid.

If that was the case, why go through all of the trouble of dragging them to the car and putting them in the car? Why not just tie them up outside of the car and honk the horn?

I guess in case walkers were around at least they would have a chance, outside the car they wouldn't have much of a chance. They weren't tide up in the car were they??

He should have just killed the.....but that's just me.

I know Red Poncho dude really appreciates Morgan's leniency.

This will probably be easily answered (I'm being lazy and don't want to look it up)... but are the two guys that Morgan encountered the SAME two as red poncho? There are probably more than two members of the Wolves, no?

I know this was one of the guys:

14msv37.jpg

He reminded me of Malachi from Children of the Corn. :eek:

But I can't remember what the guy that jumped out from behind Morgan looked like.

Here is one of the red poncho guys.

292a6og.jpg

But I can't remember if they were definitely the same two as were shown earlier in the episode.

same two.

it would be funny if glenn changes his mind on the way back to the camp and decides to bust a cap in that jerk's head.

at this point father gabriel should be fed to walkers as well.

do we know for a fact rick kills the doctor? how do we know he isn't putting the old man out of his pre-zombification misery? i'm assuming he shoots the doctor because morgan looks horrified, but they just dropped in, how is he supposed to know what is going on?

same two.

it would be funny if glenn changes his mind on the way back to the camp and decides to bust a cap in that jerk's head.

do we know for a fact rick kills the doctor? how do we know he isn't putting the old man out of his pre-zombification misery? i'm assuming he shoots the doctor because morgan looks horrified, but they just dropped in, how is he supposed to know what is going on?

Rick wouldn't have missed at that short distance. As Tyreese would say He Dayed. lol

Edited by natevegas

same two.

Rick wouldn't have missed at that short distance. As Tyreese would say He Dayed. lol

what I'm saying is we are not sure whether he is shooting the old man in the head before he can turn zombie or if he is shooting the doctor. i'm assuming it is the doctor, but it would be an interesting twist were it not.

same two.

what I'm saying is we are not sure whether he is shooting the old man in the head before he can turn zombie or if he is shooting the doctor. i'm assuming it is the doctor, but it would be an interesting twist were it not.

Me and my wife had the same discussion. I thought at first he shot the husband to prevent him from turning into a walker but my wife disagreed. So, we rewound the episode a bit and watched again. She said Rick turns away from her which shows he shot the doctor....after that I agreed with her.

And again, :) They said it was the doctor: porch on The Talking Dead. But yes that would have been a good twist.

That ending was PHENOMENAL!! I was really hoping for a new character ending like the last 2 seasons so sales would be nice all summer. From an entertainment perspective this season was AWESOME!!

same two.

Me and my wife had the same discussion. I thought at first he shot the husband to prevent him from turning into a walker but my wife disagreed. So, we rewound the episode a bit and watched again. She said Rick turns away from her which shows he shot the doctor....after that I agreed with her.

And again, :) They said it was the doctor: porch on The Talking Dead. But yes that would have been a good twist.

And shooting the doctor also explains Morgan's reaction.