• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

Anyone know what a 9.9 Hughes variant would go for?

Congrats!!!

not sure why congrats...just curious...there is one on ebay at 1700 and I have a customer that wants "it" (or one) and we don't know what to offer...

It seems they are pushing these "Encore Additions". I saw the MTC JSC variant has one too.

I may pass on this one.

I don't like the gold near as well. Plus I've bought way too many SG books in the past month, lol .

Hey, buy what you like...

Star Wars second printings have outsold 1st for me 3 to 1.

That black cover is the reason. It looks more Star Warsy. :D

It seems they are pushing these "Encore Additions". I saw the MTC JSC variant has one too.

I may pass on this one.

I don't like the gold near as well. Plus I've bought way too many SG books in the past month, lol .

Hey, buy what you like...

Star Wars second printings have outsold 1st for me 3 to 1.

That black cover is the reason. It looks more Star Warsy. :D

Spider-verse #2 second print is a beast too...

Anyone know what a 9.9 Hughes variant would go for?

Congrats!!!

not sure why congrats...just curious...there is one on ebay at 1700 and I have a customer that wants "it" (or one) and we don't know what to offer...

$1400 Milk that cow haha

he was able to buy one for less...whew

Just confirmed that the Comic Bug variant for Edge of Spider-Verse #2 will be limited to 3 per person @ $25 a piece. They are projecting that they will sell out of the sets by the end of the con. However, if they have some left, they will offer them up on their site (mark up has not been determined).

For you numbers guys, the print run for the Color is 3,000 and for the Sketch Cover is 1,500. I think that's pretty typical for store variants based on what I've seen on the boards.