• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

ylKvH87.jpg

Layman posted this on twitter, thought it was pretty cool!

Chew #37A + #39 + #49 + #37B

as soon as i saw this i thought "well, looks like jeff has got another cover to add to his collection" true?

do you have this one already?

CHEW: Cases of the FDA

Welcome to the FDA. As a Food and Drug Administration agent, it's your job to investigate food-related crimes. From deep-fried fingers to murdered mascots you'll need to enlist help from the likes of Tony Chu, Mason Savoy, Poyo, and more in a fast-paced, high-laughs, take-that card game designed by Kevin Wilson (Arkham Horror, X-Files, Descent). In CHEW: Cases of the FDA, you'll work to solve a case pulled straight from the pages of the Eisner Award-winning comic series. Whether it's finding clues, recruiting allies with amazing food-related super powers, or sabotaging your opponents, each round you'll work to close the book on your particular investigation before your opponents can swoop in and steal your spot as the top-food-cop in town. And the best part? The box is chockfull of CHOGS (Half-chicken, half-frogs, all-adorable)! Contains a special variant edition of Chew #1, with a new cover by Rob Guillory!

$34.99

Art by: Rob Guillory

spBtKT2t.jpg

Game

Design by: Kevin Wilson

UPC - 827714008487

ISBN - 978-1-63140-349-1

Play time: 30 minutes

Players: 2-5

FYI saw the IDW solicitaions and the CHEW board game is in it! Looks like it comes with a Variant edition of #1 for all the people out there who collect every variant :cloud9:

can it be ordered yet? definately interested in the variant inside

Hey guys I'm new here and just got into contact with Guillory a few days ago. I asked about a page and he said it is available and would forward me to his wife and she would get to me with pricing. Does anyone now how long it takes to get the transaction worked out?

Hey guys I'm new here and just got into contact with Guillory a few days ago. I asked about a page and he said it is available and would forward me to his wife and she would get to me with pricing. Does anyone now how long it takes to get the transaction worked out?

Regarding a commission I got done awhile back it took me a couple emails reminding her, but for the most part they've been smooth. If it's not on the website, then you'll have have to work directly with her

Yeah it's not on the website. Should I just keep waiting? She hasn't sent the first email yet and I wanna make sure I can secure it. Also do you know how much some of the bigger covers go for? I don't want to bother them so hoping they get back to me quickly.

Yeah it's not on the website. Should I just keep waiting? She hasn't sent the first email yet and I wanna make sure I can secure it. Also do you know how much some of the bigger covers go for? I don't want to bother them so hoping they get back to me quickly.

I have the trifold cover for issue 30 that has every character, so I paid a premium for it. It was done via email/silent auction.

I have the trifold cover for issue 30 that has every character, so I paid a premium for it. It was done via email/silent auction.

OK I guess I'll pay more than I had in mind lol. How fast are the emails though? It's been three days so far.

OK I guess I'll pay more than I had in mind lol. How fast are the emails though? It's been three days so far.

I can reach out to them if you're serious. Covers are usually about $1k. Feel free to shoot me a PM. If it's for 45 I believe had 3 covers? I would guess about $2,500.