• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I still have to check out House of Cards. hm

If you want to be happy....watch the first two season and pretend it ended right there.

Just trust me on this. You'll be thrilled and believe it's the greatest thing you've ever seen....as long as YOU STOP AFTER SEASON TWO!!!

I broke down and watched season 3 episode 1. Is it all downhill from there? Reminds me of The Killing. The ending to Season 2 was perfect for both.

I still have to check out House of Cards. hm

If you want to be happy....watch the first two season and pretend it ended right there.

Just trust me on this. You'll be thrilled and believe it's the greatest thing you've ever seen....as long as YOU STOP AFTER SEASON TWO!!!

I broke down and watched season 3 episode 1. Is it all downhill from there? Reminds me of The Killing. The ending to Season 2 was perfect for both.

Stop. Stop now. Do yourself a favor. It's a train wreck. Everything good they built gets wrecked. Writing is poor. Plot is directionless. Characters are drastically altered.

Stop. Be happy with how great the first two seasons were. I wish I had.

It was hyped that we'd be angry and upset. There was nothing special here. I liked last week's episode a lot more.

I'd say it was the best episode of the entire series.

Absolutely brilliant episode.

Jim

+1

Incredible, intense finale. This show just continues to get better and better. :headbang:

I agree, great finale......loved the tension....

One small pet peeve...that's gnawing at me (no pun intended). lol

Darryl is the ultimate survivor. Savvy, street smart, and thinks before he acts.

Every car, house, building, etc they've entered since the beginning of the series he's made a point of banging on the door as he enters or checking for walkers BEFORE OPENING DOORS.

So this time, he doesn't even bang ONCE on the trailer door, before swinging it open?

It seemed out of character for him to be so lax, so careless.

Other than that...AWESOME!

I understand what you are saying in the spoilers, but I think Daryl did think something was up at first. It seemed like it gave an uneasy look at the door and the whole set up. Maybe he went ahead and ignored everything because he was still grasping to a hope of fitting in or whatever. He mentioned in the car that he felt more at home with the walkers than he did in Alexandria.

Also, I loved the meeting between Rick and Morgan. Rick is almost to point where Morgan used to be. IMO, Morgan will serve to help Rick regain some of the humanity he's lost.

I wish I had stopped The Killing. :(

I'm struggling watching the last season with the Military Academy. meh

I will agree that they should have quit at a point point, but I liked the ending of the Season 3 Finale.

Done! If Season 4 comes out you need to let me know if it gets better. :)

I will gladly take that bullet for you since I already have a bad taste. It can't get worse for me. You can live happy and fulfilled.

It was hyped that we'd be angry and upset. There was nothing special here. I liked last week's episode a lot more.

I'd say it was the best episode of the entire series.

Absolutely brilliant episode.

Jim

+1

Incredible, intense finale. This show just continues to get better and better. :headbang:

I agree, great finale......loved the tension....

One small pet peeve...that's gnawing at me (no pun intended). lol

Darryl is the ultimate survivor. Savvy, street smart, and thinks before he acts.

Every car, house, building, etc they've entered since the beginning of the series he's made a point of banging on the door as he enters or checking for walkers BEFORE OPENING DOORS.

So this time, he doesn't even bang ONCE on the trailer door, before swinging it open?

It seemed out of character for him to be so lax, so careless.

Other than that...AWESOME!

I understand what you are saying in the spoilers, but I think Daryl did think something was up at first. It seemed like it gave an uneasy look at the door and the whole set up. Maybe he went ahead and ignored everything because he was still grasping to a hope of fitting in or whatever. He mentioned in the car that he felt more at home with the walkers than he did in Alexandria.

Also, I loved the meeting between Rick and Morgan. Rick is almost to point where Morgan used to be. IMO, Morgan will serve to help Rick regain some of the humanity he's lost.

Great points!

Watching these characters evolve psychologically is the he's part of the show.

It's like watching an apocalyptic 12 steps of grief program.

The "no good deed goes unpunished" axiom was in full effect once again.

Yep.....

Red Poncho Dude really appreciates the Wolves being spared.

jikvr.jpg

I was pissed they didn't show if the Owl Statue was rebuilt or not.

That's more pressing than if they located a damn pasta maker.

Wait! They finally resolved the issue with the pasta maker? First step towards ending the zombie apocalypse!

I enjoyed the season finale. I thought it was really good.

The ending was crazy. I love how Rick didn't hesitate at all when Deanna told him to do it. Will be interesting to see how that plays out with the rest of the residents.

The Darryl and Glenn situations both irked me a little.

I don't buy Darryl falling for that "trap". A bit out of character for him.

As for Glenn, I get they are trying to show him keeping his humanity. But he does that always. Would be nice to see him lose it for a second.