• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,202 posts in this topic

House cleaning??

You should know better than that, this is obviously not the place where you make a valid claim of a facilitator being negligent on something probation worthy and hope for it to stick... (tsk)

That was a lot to go poof...... I wonder why?
Probably just some kind of glitch. It seems to happen when certain key words are used.

Yes like, "DWC", "screwed", and my favorite, "me over", apparently. Not to mention phrases like, "Taking CBCS submissions at the same time as CGC."

Just a small statement though, I have no dog in this fight and just like to pour gas on fires simply to appease my urge as a pyromaniac.

That was a lot to go poof...... I wonder why?
Probably just some kind of glitch. It seems to happen when certain key words are used.

Just the word "key" is likely to start a panic around here....well...maybe more so in the sales area... hm

George%20and%20Fire_zpsduhc303y.gif

So if I never know if its been resolved I just add the facilitator to my own personal list I guess...I'm thinking the buyer trying to resolve this in open forum isn't going to work well....

Is this protection extended to all facilitators or just the big ones?