• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,443 posts in this topic

Here's a cool old 50's comic. The racial stereotyping definitely wouldn't fly today..... but if you love Frazetta, this isn't a bad book to have..... cover to cover Fritz goodness. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

THUNDA%201.jpg

Here's a cool old 50's comic. The racial stereotyping definitely wouldn't fly today..... but if you love Frazetta, this isn't a bad book to have..... cover to cover Fritz goodness. GOD BLESS....

THUNDA%201.jpg

:applause: Very nice.

Great book Jim! I have always loved it. One of the best 1950's books. Got a coverless copy when I first started collecting. Years later, I found a beat cover. I have always wanted to up grade it but other things have always gotten in the way. Some day...

I used to think the reprint would do..... but the original coloring of the actual comic is quite a bit different..... better in my opinion. GOD BLESS...

I used to think the reprint would do..... but the original coloring of the actual comic is quite a bit different..... better in my opinion. GOD BLESS...

It's rare that a GA reprint captures the feel of the original.

This beauty arrived yesterday from a longtime and dear friend. Best way to receive a comic :)

Champ%2012_zpssujl5qkn.jpg

That's an awesome cover! Never seen that one. I hope that plane has auto-pilot! :) Also, gotta love a dude who rocks a cape and no shirt!

Picked this one up to add to my slowly growing Planet run. Original owner book, and pages are really nice. (thumbs u

Planet%2067_zps3ppuxfpi.jpg

Nice, solid looking, copy

Thank you sir ... tear on the back unfortunately, but the front and interior are really nice.

Nice book. It's not every day that you find an original owner planet.

This beauty arrived yesterday from a longtime and dear friend. Best way to receive a comic :)

Tough book and very nice shape .Congrats Bill.

Nice book Pons!

thanks guys, I am really pleased with it :grin:

the colors are really great on it. How is the inside artwork?

I like it. I have four issues of the run now, and I've enjoyed them