• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Studios' WOLVERINE 3 - LOGAN starring Hugh Jackman (2017)
8 8

1,131 posts in this topic

Old Man Logan if done badly would confuse the heck out of the 'new' marvel fans.

If done correctly, then it could be the greatest film of them all.

The scene of Hawkeye and Logan driving past the decayed corpse of Giant-Man still burns.

Trouble is - people will see Spidey, Thor, Cap etc all dead - it may well confuse so many people it's counter-productive.

If it works - I wanna see Marvel Zombies next!

I like Jackman, but if they decide to reboot the character after he's done (and I can't imagine that they won't, considering that Wolvie is a cash cow) I'd like to see them go with an actual short, ugly, hairy guy. Tall, devastatingly handsome Wolverine was fine, but I still don't feel like we've ever seen the REAL Wolverine on screen.

I realize there's no chance in hell of that ever happening.

I completely agree. I would love to see a blood thirsy, berserker raged Wolverine.

I really like what Bat in the Sun did here with the mask and fangs...

Regardless, Jackman did a phenomenal job playing Wolverine.

1st time I've seen that. Very cool!

That's the Super Power Beat Down video series. For something done on the fly to entertain, they are very well done. Batman vs. Deadpool was another good one to watch.

If they remade old man logan, I seriously doubt it would include any of the other heroes. They would make it about all the supervillians killing all the good mutants. They would just have to use mutants to replace all of the heroes, just like marvel is using inhumans to replace all of the mutants.

But then it would seem like a retread of DOFP.

I can't seem them doing an Old Man Logan movie right now.

"Wolverine... One Last Time" - X-Men star Hugh Jackman, who has played the iconic claw-wielding mutant a record seven times, just tweeted out this fairly ominous message that could have serious implications on the future of Fox's beloved X-Men franchise.

U1T6KeU.png

If they remade old man logan, I seriously doubt it would include any of the other heroes. They would make it about all the supervillians killing all the good mutants. They would just have to use mutants to replace all of the heroes, just like marvel is using inhumans to replace all of the mutants.

But then it would seem like a retread of DOFP.

I can't seem them doing an Old Man Logan movie right now.

I agree with Marvel downplaying the X-men right now this movie is years off maybe a decade.

Thanks guys, I think I will pick it up. I haven't been disappointed by Millar's stuff yet.

Only the JR Agent of Shield Run a few years ago is even close to Old Man Logan. There is a twist in Old Man Logan that I never saw coming and truly floored me. Its been years since a comic book has done that. Spend the money it will be the best story you will read for awhile.

:cry:
Maybe FOX will let him take the character to Broadway after. :idea:

I rather he take the character to Marvel/Disney.

But that's not going to happen.

I'm going to miss him as Wolverine :(

.....me too..... I've liked all the casting choices for the X-Men..... but his was the best of all..... a tough act to follow. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

.....me too..... I've liked all the casting choices for the X-Men..... but his was the best of all..... a tough act to follow. GOD BLESS...

His performance as Wolverine was the reason I got back into comic books.

I wish there was a way for him to appear in the MCU.

Hugh Jackman's Final Wolverine Film To Be Written By Michael Green

20th Century Fox has hired screenwriter Michael Green to pen Hugh Jackman's third and final Wolverine solo film, according to The Wrap.

Director James Mangold (The Wolverine) has reportedly worked on the story treatment and -script was being worked on by David James Kelly. Green will now take on the responsibility of fleshing out the -script. Green is the screenwriter for the Blade Runner sequel and has previously worked on scripts for Ryan Reynolds' Green Lantern and Ridley Scott's Prometheus sequel.

His performance as Wolverine was the reason I got back into comic books.

I wish there was a way for him to appear in the MCU.

...When he first came on board, I wasn't even sure who he was.....and I was reluctant to accept someone who wasn't short and stocky like the comics. He took over the role so thoroughly for me that I forgot what Wolverine was "supposed" to be like. I've since given ANY movie he appears in a chance.... and haven't been disappointed. GOD BLESS....