• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
37 37

12,725 posts in this topic

Hi Folks, I just uploaded a couple of pages:

1. Phil Noto Danger Girl page - CAF Link

getting this page made my previous page expendable so it's currently on ebay :)

2. A Tony Harris page from JSA: The Unholy 3 where "Superman" is introduced (sorry if putting Supes in quotes is a spoiler you should read that series if you haven't:

CAF Link

Thanks for looking

Malvin

Two pages from the second volume of the Zita the Spacegirl series.

yk2fgcAo_2703151041051.jpg

In the books, Zita makes a terrible mistake that leads to the loss of her friend, Joseph. Zita has to make things right. Adventures ensue.

I’ve really enjoyed this series and Ben recently put art up for sale on his etsy shop.

Take a look. I think you’ll enjoy it.

New in today:

mtg%201.jpg

Magic the Gathering - Zombie Musher - by Kev Walker

Delighted to have landed this one (after lengthy discussions spanning the best part of a year). Reminded me of the 'White Walkers' from HBO's Game of Thrones (currently, my favourite TV series), though it has absolutely no connection.

Kev's artwork is flawless.

I also got this at comic art con -

plunkettMARVELzombies_zpsnl7uqmq8.jpg

and it is always a nice surprise to get something on the back as well!

plunkettpencil_zpsghdsptv2.jpg

Sandy Plunkett Marvel Zombies, 2009 I am looking for more Plunkett art (mostly pinups but anything may pique my interest) so if you have any please let me know.

Sometimes the best acquisitions are the pieces that you aren't looking for that just suddenly fall into your lap. This is one such piece. I didn't even know this cover existed prior to seeing it in print for the first time this past weekend when a fan brought the books to the table for Mico to sign. Now it's my choice for Mico's best work to day, and I look forward to getting it framed and hanging it in my office.

Star Wars triptych by Mico Suayan

JSA 9 p18

JSA9p18.jpg

I'm very happy to finally have a page from this great series. Sadowski's acting and composition really captured the drama of this moment in the story. Bair's inking is even more gorgeous in person. Thanks to the ebay seller.

It might just be ornamentation, but I think that may be Jade's logo around the bottom panel?