• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "Early" Action Comics Club (#1-24)
9 9

1,479 posts in this topic

These books are just insanely cool! I love the old Action covers and I may have to start snagging some of them! hm
I have had these thoughts too. :cloud9:

:hi: Mike!

You also had the amazing books accompanying those thoughts :cloud9:

Recently came back from CCS. Chose not to slab it. It looks perfectly fine in a double mylar and full back :)

Spine was split with tape stains and some paper loss on the back cover. Also was a taped tear extending into the front cover. The first wrap was pretty rough as well and needed leaf casting. Obviously extensive work but it looks great now.

vxyzj4.jpg

2rctzea.jpg

Mylar all the way, looks awesome!

Not sure if you are aware, but Blissard has the Superman pages from many of these early Actions listed this week.

While I am bidding on them, I have no delusions that I will actually win any of them, so i thought i would share the info with people who might buy them.

I bought the Superman pages from Action 17 and 26 from ebay maybe a decade ago. I think I only paid under $20 for each set.

Not sure if you are aware, but Blissard has the Superman pages from many of these early Actions listed this week.

While I am bidding on them, I have no delusions that I will actually win any of them, so i thought i would share the info with people who might buy them.

I bought the Superman pages from Action 17 and 26 from ebay maybe a decade ago. I think I only paid under $20 for each set.

I actually AM aware & am going to bid on a lot or two, so :gossip: shhhhh :) Kidding lol Seriously though, a lot or two, but that's it. :sumo:

So fid anybody win any of the action pages from blussards auctions? I got shut out, especially since I was out for fathers day. I did win the superman pages from worlds finest 3

I ended winning the superman 1, page 1 and 2. All I need is the last 2 pages of the book, centerfold and front and back cover and I will have a complete book ready for restoration.

Edited by Captain Canuck