• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

You read the comments on that link? Where did they get that info ??? Amateur what now!?! Crazy...

Dumber than a bag of wet mice...

Unfortunately, comicbookmovies allows a lot of comments that other sites would shoot immediately. Especially cursing each other out on there about these articles.

You should read how harsh they critique the article writers.

:eek:

Definitely NOT the most eloquent of badinage... ;)

Still... all the while they're over on CBM, they're not here littering the boards with *spoons*!

Or that doughnut covered in Froot Loops.

Really, I just wanted to highlight the doughnut covered in Froot Loops.

:D

-slym

Nothing says SHOWBIZ quite like a doughnut covered in Froot Loops lol

Super super super excited for this show. :) I think a lot of people are under estimating it. If it's anything like the Flash...jackpot!

You know... I'm the biggest sceptic I know but I think you might be right...

Super super super excited for this show. :) I think a lot of people are under estimating it. If it's anything like the Flash...jackpot!

:wishluck:

:wishluck:

This show cannot be as remotely awful as Superboy Season 1 anyway. :sick:

I'm not sure but something gives me the impression you're not really a fan of Superboy Season 1... ;)

superboy-dvd1.jpg:foryou:

I'm not sure but something gives me the impression you're not really a fan of Superboy Season 1... ;)

superboy-dvd1.jpg:foryou:

Yeah, I bought it the other day at Best Buy. Totally unwatchable drek. It made The Quest for Peace look like Man of Steel. :P

Yeah, I bought it the other day at Best Buy. Totally unwatchable drek. It made The Quest for Peace look like Man of Steel. :P

WHAT!?! Superman IV is the best one! :mad:

Just kidding :grin:

Supergirl Adventures

I know this is a great comic but $200 for a 9.2!?! :o

I sold a CGC 9.8 on here a few years ago. It's an $80 book in that grade all day long.

In my opinion, it's my favorite "origin" for her and look, but it has nothing to do with her regular continuity the show will probably take.

Britney Spears collectors should be hunting for this book though, (I actually sold a lot of Brit-Brit early magazines on eBay for $$$) because this little blonde rocked her midriff 4-5 months before Spears came on the scene with the look.