• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Jesus is much more than a bad @ss fighter. He is the bridge to the Hilltop arc and has knowledge about Negan and the Saviors. Morgan doesn't offer any of that. (shrug)

But why couldn't TV Morgan offer that?

Is it over yet? Someone PM me how it ended please or spoiler it here.

Jesus is much more than a bad @ss fighter. He is the bridge to the Hilltop arc and has knowledge about Negan and the Saviors. Morgan doesn't offer any of that. (shrug)

I think Morgan could easily fill that role.

I'm sure more will be revealed.

I've had trouble getting through s01e01....I've restarted 3 times and it's not grabbing me

Of TWD?

yeah, I'm sure i'll get through it some day...I have the same problem with Game of Thrones (I've read the books though). I watched a couple shows of the first season but It didn't grab me. Too much senseless nudity maybe, there's pretty heavy sex in the books but seems like in the show it doesn't serve a real purpose (except for the brother/sister part).