• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Waiting on that big step on the TV front you hinted at this week Mr. Enormous..... :taptaptap::cloud9:

Hmmm shall we guess?

:cloud9: A few of TWD team is getting on board with writing and assisting Adrian produce.

Well that certainly would be big news lol

I imagine it may be something behind the scenes, that is an important step for the production overall, but that may not excite your average comic fan? I'm not sure, but I haven't read a single thing anywhere about any further developments on this other than Tim's little blurb. I'm curious to hear more too!

I found a couple of the treasury editions sitting in some old gaming store this weekend.

So I bought them. And now that they are home, I remember why I never bought any treasury books. Trying to store them is annoying. Maybe I will leave them on the coffee table.

I just don't see how a network would take a run at this story. What is the production going to cost? I read an article about how even Game of Thrones struggled to get the second season done under cost because of the Direwolves. They had a difficult time doing the special effects necessary and it cost them a lot of money. It is why in the early seasons we don't see them a lot.

How are they going to make massive monsters under budget?

I think I need to hurry up and get my books to CGC and get them sold before everyone runs for the hill.

I just don't see how a network would take a run at this story. What is the production going to cost? I read an article about how even Game of Thrones struggled to get the second season done under cost because of the Direwolves. They had a difficult time doing the special effects necessary and it cost them a lot of money. It is why in the early seasons we don't see them a lot.

I think I need to hurry up and get my books to CGC and get them sold before everyone runs for the hill.

What? What does this have to do with anything? Not hard to make monsters.

It could definitely be expensive, but a lot of the cost from Game of Thrones also dealt with the locations and the costumes and sets.

In Enormous, everything could be done with green screen and street clothes - the 'sets' are just going to be destroyed cities.

So I don't think the cost will be quite as much as a season of Game of Thrones, but it will definitely be expensive.