• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

In!

Super lucky find this weekend.. spent the last 30 years boxed away in a garage.

Pegging it at a 9.6 to 9.4... good saturation as well- white pages...doesn't show as well in my crummy photo:

dvUOGc3.jpg

nice reds, bright white Hulk title letters.

Looks great.

In!

Pegging it at a 9.6 to 9.4... good saturation as well- white pages...doesn't show as well in my crummy photo:

dvUOGc3.jpg

Sweet book :applause:

In!

dvUOGc3.jpg

And you didn't know you've had this book for 30 years!?!? :o As one board member put it, "Holy, Christ on the cross!" (worship)

Okay thanks , I was eying a 6.0 at ECCC but he wanted $1100 and I thought it was a bit too much.

Well a 5.5 did just go for $1030....

-J.

There's a 5.5 in the g/s/b for $900 right now if you're still looking and interested.

On a side not I will hopefully join the club in the next 2 months, have a line on a 9.0 blue label that I'm saving for :whee:

Edited by kapzilla

Okay thanks , I was eying a 6.0 at ECCC but he wanted $1100 and I thought it was a bit too much.

Well a 5.5 did just go for $1030....

-J.

There's a 5.5 in the g/s/b for $900 right now if you're still looking and interested.

On a side not I will hopefully join the club in the next 2 months, have a line on a 9.0 blue label that I'm saving for :whee:

:wishluck:

I should have this by the end of the week. I think I overpaid a little, but really wanted one with white pages. I had my eyes on a 7.0 WP on Heritage, but with BP it was over $1300 for the next minimum bid.

Screenshot_2015-04-05-15-58-25_zps0cu7stj6.png