• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultimate Fallout 4

575 posts in this topic

It'll obviously take a while - my main point is that there is no way it will maintain the current asking prices.

You're kidding me right. Just accept it.

:sorry:

Wish I could, but I'm being rational about it.

Could be wrong of course, but that is my opinion.

Not sure if that's a legit sale considering there are copies on eBay $50 less.

(shrug)

This is a better deal but the only 1 I could find like it in current listings. Not close to $50

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultimate-Fallout-4-1st-print-1st-Miles-Morales-new-Spider-Man-CGC-9-8-/361248550689?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item541c176f21

I think it'll fall to a ~ $125 - $150 in 9.8

If you know anyone selling them at that price, have them PM me (thumbs u

Not one PM ;)

As long as this markets stays this way this book will be in demand. At some point he will show up on silver screen

I definitely agree with this! Just a matter of time. Would love to see Spider-Men so Peter and Miles were in a movie together. Just sayin'

In a new interview with MTV (via ComicBook.com), the Marvel Studios head responded to a question about whether we'd see something other than "a white kid that's 15 or 16" playing Spider-Man with a vague, "Maybe. The field is very wide right now in terms of who we're looking at within a certain age range." The implication here is that while we certainly will see a teenage Peter Parker, there's no guarantee he'll be Caucasian.

Feige also noted that the studio always thought the first MCU Spider-Man should be Peter Parker, but that doesn't rule out a Miles Morales showing up in the future. "Miles I think is awesome," he said. "I think there are opportunities for him for sure if this all works."

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/kevin-feige-discusses-spider-mans-race-dr-stranges-accent-avengers-infinity-wars-two-part-story-and-more

Miles is here to stay.

I wish some people would enjoy his book, and not get all worked up about a movie appearance, however.

I don't think a Miles movie is going to happen anytime in the near future, but there are some great reads out there for people to delve into.

I agree, I'd suspect he's planted into the cartoon world heavily years prior to hitting the big screen. I'd guess that would make the most financial sense anyway from a business point perspective. I'll keep rooting for Miles, and Gwen too of course. lol

Miles is here to stay.

I wish some people would enjoy his book, and not get all worked up about a movie appearance, however.

I don't think a Miles movie is going to happen anytime in the near future, but there are some great reads out there for people to delve into.

:headbang:

I just got this one in the other day from CGC (Thank you THB!). I'm not so sure I could part with it. It's definitely a tough 9.8 to pull and I love the cover. It may be getting a bit more attention due to the "Easter ages" stemming from the Daredevil show that elude to a possible Miles Spidey on the show. Or that's what I took from the write ups I've seen.

154777.jpg.96d2d973af6c8e916afbdbb9db310246.jpg

I just got this one in the other day from CGC (Thank you THB!). I'm not so sure I could part with it. It's definitely a tough 9.8 to pull and I love the cover. It may be getting a bit more attention due to the "Easter ages" stemming from the Daredevil show that elude to a possible Miles Spidey on the show. Or that's what I took from the write ups I've seen.

Nice! I picked up a raw copy a few months ago that I plan to get graded eventually, it looks like a 9.8.candidate but you never know right.