• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

Did I miss something???

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=381201341569

This guy canceled all the bids on this last week with less than a day remaining (when it was only at $75) and then relisted with zero changes. No chance this was shilled was it?

I forget....its a non corrected error ,correct?

Nothing special right?

Did I miss something???

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=381201341569

This guy canceled all the bids on this last week with less than a day remaining (when it was only at $75) and then relisted with zero changes. No chance this was shilled was it?

I forget....its a non corrected error ,correct?

Nothing special right?

Not $915 special IMO. Wow

Yeah, I've been puzzled by this as well. I checked my copy and it was 3/2006. Wondering if perhaps they all are and if so then there's nothing unique about it whatsoever. Anyone able to confirm?

They all are 3/06. Every 34 2nd Print has this. Certainly found some schmuck on this one.

Yeah, I've been puzzled by this as well. I checked my copy and it was 3/2006. Wondering if perhaps they all are and if so then there's nothing unique about it whatsoever. Anyone able to confirm?

They all are 3/06. Every 34 2nd Print has this. Certainly found some schmuck on this one.

:o:facepalm: Damn