• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

X-Files just announced another season with Duchovney and Anderson set to star. Topps issues, though I have seen no movement on eBay yet.

just one season? that's like buying a Mini series comic.

Just the one... :sorry:

Why would a 6 episode mini-run of new X-Files episodes move the Topps comics at all? Anyone who already loved the X-Files 9 seasons and 2 movies will already have the comics. They're not hard to find either.

Why would a 6 episode mini-run of new X-Files episodes move the Topps comics at all? Anyone who already loved the X-Files 9 seasons and 2 movies will already have the comics. They're not hard to find either.

all it needs is a spark to catch fire....Topps comics were for a tv show that hadn't been on in years.

BTW, I got mine from Royal Collectibles in Queens

I can't praise Mike, Chuck (dad & son), Steve, Diane and Chelle enough..

They always hook me up. Like, always

QUEENS REPRESENT!!!

Yeah, the peeps at ROYAL COLLECTIBLES are really nice, have lots of cool items and some decent sales.

They also do some CGC signings as well. Just wish they were closer to the train and had a bigger online presence. I think those two factors would help bolster traffic to the business.

I got (3) copies of ULTIMATE FALLOUT #4 for $5 each.

They also buy stuff and will give you more in credit if you decide to go that route.

I think I saw you there during the Azaceta signing.. No?

Do you know that they just recently expanded?? They have 2 stores now on the same block. One is just Sports memorabilia and the main one is comics & statues.

I think having a kind and knowledgeable staff will get you a long way in this biz

Upwards and onwards!

You'll probably have been luck in the CELEBRATE THE MANUFACTURING ERRORS thread instead of a thread about moderns heating up on eBay.

Thanks, that thread didn't come up under the search terms I ran.

You can also check out the Recalled Comics website http://www.recalledcomics.com

It's a cool site with a lot of good info, but some claims (especially rarity) should be taken with a grain (or shaker) of salt.

Cheers for the tip.I am aware of that site and agreed, their pricing isn't realistic but it is a good resource tool regardless.

How about The New 52 Futures End 48 regular and variant? Last issue and supposedly new Batman Beyond. I can't find what the cover actually looks like either?

C8730595-60AA-47A7-9976-F2D3895BEAA7.jpg

C287D70E-3F2A-47A8-AF6C-B570D23AAAE4.jpg

Do you know if that second image is a promotional piece or a second cover?

I found a Darth Vadar 3 for $50 today and passed. I am new to this game but it looked like a very nice copy. I did not peruse it too long as the owner was not in the store today.

Should be worth more than Turok #1 seeing as Ninjak has a good shot at appearing in the Valiant TV or movie productions, if/when they are released.........based on that Turok auction, I would say $0.51 for Ninjak #1. lol

Should be worth more than Turok #1 seeing as Ninjak has a good shot at appearing in the Valiant TV or movie productions, if/when they are released.........based on that Turok auction, I would say $0.51 for Ninjak #1. lol

Sweet! A penny for you when I make two quarters!