• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Dan's KUDOS

164 posts in this topic

Just finished my first deal with Dan (on a great presenting ASM #2), and I couldn't be any happier. The book exceeded my expectations, Dan was friendly and easy to work with, and the book was packaged so well, it could have survived being run over by a tank. (worship) I'll be happy to deal with him again in the future. (thumbs u

Great transaction this past week with Dan, he purchasing a couple of my HG ASM Slabs. IMMEDIATE payment and great communication! Highly recommended as both buyer and seller to fellow boardies! :headbang:

Tom

I have purchase a couple of three seperate deals with Dan,

He even shipped the books priro to getting my check

His grading I think has been spot on, and very accurate,

pricing more than fair, leaves a little meat on the bone

Can't say enough nice things about him,

buy with confidence,

Brian

Purchased a raw ASM 122 from Dan. Smooth from start to finish. The book I received is very tightly graded (I would have graded higher) and the customer service is always prompt, responsive and professional. I'm very happy. Many thanks for this Dan, its appreciated. :)

Cheers,

R

Just had another deal with Dan, bought a couple of slabs and all was great as always. Very fast international shipping and the packaging was excellent.

I'm always happy to deal with Dan and looking forward to the next time. Superb seller. (thumbs u