• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,480 posts in this topic

Af15 cgc 6.0 ss -$27k, a lot less than previous auction 6.0

Maybe people are just over seeing Stan Lee's signature on everything.... (shrug)

-J.

I was the winner of the botched 6.0 auction then they relisted it, i was the 2nd underbidder on the retried auction but my conclusion was that whoever wanted that 6.0 was gonna pay big bucks but in hindsight im happy it turned out that qay b/c gonna show my new big boy on friday when it arrives

Edited by SpiderTurtle

Maybe people are just over seeing Stan Lee's signature on everything.... (shrug)

-J.

I was the winner of the botched 6.0 auction then they relisted it, i was the 2nd underbidder on the retried auction but my conclusion was that whoever wanted that 6.0 was gonna pay big bucks but in hindsight im happy it turned out that qay b/c gonna show my new big boy on friday when it arrives

Mmmmmm...this should be good. :)

That was a pretty blue label 6.0 on CC too though.

-J.

As I'm sure most of you noticed there was a 3.0 that went for $10,157 the Sunday before last. It was a beauty of a copy, no chipping. Looked like it may have had mold issues though, thought I recall seeing spots on the cover.

Actually...that price includes buyer's premium. Does that figure into the GPA for reporting purposes? (Yes, I'm new).

Cheers.

-J.

Congrats on the pickup!

And regarding pricing, not every 6.0 is alike...the one that went for $32k had outstanding eye appeal and "looked" stronger than the grade. But it does look like they are going to run 25-30k or so.

Dan

As I'm sure most of you noticed there was a 3.0 that went for $10,157 the Sunday before last. It was a beauty of a copy, no chipping. Looked like it may have had mold issues though, thought I recall seeing spots on the cover.

Actually...that price includes buyer's premium. Does that figure into the GPA for reporting purposes? (Yes, I'm new).

Cheers.

GPA reports total realized price including BP.

Cheers.

GPA reports total realized price including BP.

Thank you!

-J.

I wouldn't personally bid on anything with Stan Lee's signature on it so your customer base could be more limited with SS.