• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

such a good episode last night, (not like revealing a terriffing villain named Professor Zoom good lol lol , but pretty good still ), but its so good having so much happening so fast now. Pretty obvious how close Avengers 2 is, going to be crazy to see where things lie after that

Edited by CBT

I would almost certainly think not. The royal family will be the focus point of the movie, and they arent going to have cast and introduced THE main character of it, 3-4 years in advance for Shield.

I think the royal family or him will maybe be mentioned or referred to, but I would think almost 0% chance of being in, until the year of the movie.

I mentioned it earlier here, but I believe that they will be taking a lot of stuff from the current Inhuman series, and the 2003 series.

Maybe Lockjaw will sniff him and decide his fate. :D So, Olmos is in charge of a ragtag group on a large ship? Glad to see Christine Adams in the MCU. She has been my choice for Storm. Will Agent 33 become Madame Masque? Is Ward still destined to be Taskmaster? Show has my interest again.

I think coulson's team will be on Captain Americas side, the Civil War starts when Avengers 2 ends, we are seeing the set up towards the two sides in the show already.

Gemma's going to crossover too, imo.

Strongest episode of the series hands down! Great episode throughout. Really excited to see where the rest of the season heads. Loved the flashback scenes... and that ending!!!!! :ohnoez::o

They put her in the "House That Banner Built". :D Also, I think that they could have Black Bolt in the season finale. We don't actually have to see him. A long shot of the throne room would suffice. And while I'm at it, Sam Jackson has made how many appearances? Don't you think some of the other Marvel characters could just pop in? (shrug)

The inhumans movie is 4 years away, the only reason its even remotely possible, would be if vin diesel really is playing him, but it makes no sense to touch on the royal family visually. They might be alluded to, maybe even named, but their story and first appearances will be in films.

The inhumans movie is 4 years away, the only reason its even remotely possible, would be if vin diesel really is playing him, but it makes no sense to touch on the royal family visually. They might be alluded to, maybe even named, but their story and first appearances will be in films.

True. :( Will we see Dreadnoughts?

Don't you think some of the other Marvel characters could just pop in? (shrug)

MAOS's direction and writing is finally coming alive, but the single biggest disappointment for me continues to be the show's disregard for a lot of Marvel's costumed characters. Look at how DC is hitting it out of the park and building tremendous fan following with Flash/Arrow and how a lot of good characters are being introduced or re-introduced there (e.g., Deathstroke, Speedy, Black Canary, Ra's al Ghul, Atom, Reverse Flash, etc.). I think the closest MAOS has come to getting a "name" character in there is Deathlok? And even that portrayal was kinda lame.

Don't you think some of the other Marvel characters could just pop in? (shrug)

MAOS's direction and writing is finally coming alive, but the single biggest disappointment for me continues to be the show's disregard for a lot of Marvel's costumed characters. Look at how DC is hitting it out of the park and building tremendous fan following with Flash/Arrow and how a lot of good characters are being introduced or re-introduced there (e.g., Deathstroke, Speedy, Black Canary, Ra's al Ghul, Atom, Reverse Flash, etc.). I think the closest MAOS has come to getting a "name" character in there is Deathlok? And even that portrayal was kinda lame.

I think they're trying to keep the costuming to a minimum with this show. That behind all the avengers shenanigans, there's real people dealing with 'real' threats.

They're trying to keep MAOS from being Avengers light, more of a long form story tv procedural. Although I do agree it wouldn't kill them to have SOME bigger 'comic names' in the show, even if they're periphery.

Bobbi Morse, Quake, Mr Hyde aren't too bad though for regulars with Madame Masque, Deathlok, Lady Sif, Victoria Hand as recurring,

with guests of Maria Hill, Absorbing Man, Nick Fury, Blackout, Lorelai. Blizzard

in less than 2 full seasons. Not awful in terms of bringing in comic characters.

Edited by Revat