• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,721 posts in this topic

Do you think X Men 257 will up in value as Jubilee's first appearance in costume?

Also, any other X characters you would scoop up as likely candidates for the movie? What about Bishop or Cable?

While I would *love* for there to be a run on Bishop books (I have quite a stack of OO copies), I don't see that happening, as there are tons of them out there.

Yep will see x-men 244 benefit from this

:whistle:

X-Men24462copies.jpg

All 9.4's :baiting:

:cry:

In reality, I've only submitted 3 of these to CGC. One 9.8, one 9.6 and one 9.4 - no pressing.

I would think now is the best time to unload that truck so to speak.

I agree with you completely. You'll see a batch of these on eBay shortly. (thumbs u

I just listed 20 NM+ 9.6/9.8 copies of X-Men #244 on eBay - 6 3-day auctions, 6 5-day auctions and 8 7-day auctions all starting at $9.95. We'll see what happens. :wishluck:

I just listed 20 NM+ 9.6/9.8 copies of X-Men #244 on eBay - 6 3-day auctions, 6 5-day auctions and 8 7-day auctions all starting at $9.95. We'll see what happens. :wishluck:

CBAfnGRXIAA7p1o.jpg

She's ready to bid.

:ohnoez:

X-Men24462copies.jpg

In reality, I've only submitted 3 of these to CGC. One 9.8, one 9.6 and one 9.4 - no pressing.

I agree with you completely. You'll see a batch of these on eBay shortly. (thumbs u

weather-flood-sign_2405295b.jpg

X-Men24462copies.jpg

Yeppers.

I would have started way slower than that, but then again, I never sell, so my method may be off...

Perfect time to capitalize, particularly as she may be as mis-used and/or cameo-fied as were Bishop and Kitty Pryde in the last film.

Kitty Pryde was arguably important to the plot, but that was what? 5 minutes of screen time? See also, Angel in X-3 (more like 3 minutes of screen time)

X-Men24462copies.jpg

Yeppers.

I would have started way slower than that, but then again, I never sell, so my method may be off...

If I sell all of those 20 (which I believe I will), I still have about 30-35 NM+ copies left - many of which will find their way to CGC. I'm not the least bit concerned about flooding the market (although I thought Chadwick's Flood sign was funny as hell). lol

Robotech movie announced Macross 1 flying off ebay! Well maybe not flying walking briskly off ebay...

Announcement!

Sweet. Pulled three copies out of the 50 cent box at the LCS a few months back.

These used to be pretty hot books. Everything comes around eventually I guess.

X-Men24462copies.jpg

Yeppers.

If I sell all of those 20 (which I believe I will), I still have about 30-35 NM+ copies left - many of which will find their way to CGC. I'm not the least bit concerned about flooding the market (although I thought Chadwick's Flood sign was funny as hell). lol

lol not trying to bust balls glwts bud

Btw anyone looking for a Mark Jewelers copy?

X-Men24462copies.jpg

Yeppers.

hm

hm

lol

'It's the one book I've been looking for'

:makepoint:

Hi Nick. :hi:

I'm always looking for cheap Mark Jewelers insert books.... :grin:

Friendly suggestion: put Uncanny in your listing titles so your auctions show up when people search for Uncanny X-Men 244.

But as of 2 years ago that has changed and now they only show the books they carry in stock

I really hate that a lot of e commerce websites are using this stupid "you must buy online" tactic, especially large ones that have store stock indicators. It's like the web section of the retailer is actively trying to put the brick and mortar stores out of business.