• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets try something fun. PASS IT ON -- 1 year from now 7-18-2015

134 posts in this topic

Got the book from Manicnerd. Will try to read as much as possible this weekend but I can see that the best part is the inside cover. ;)

Ready to pass this book on to the next boardie. Anything that happens to be inside the package with the book is for the next person to keep. :)

Ready to pass this book on to the next boardie. Anything that happens to be inside the package with the book is for the next person to keep. :)
:takeit::banana:
Send it to me after.

In a strange turn of events, 7/18/2015 happens to be the day I turn 30.

Now I have to figure out how to fit a lump of coal in that package! :sumo:

Now I have to figure out how to fit a lump of coal in that package! :sumo:

:takeit:

Collin could you PM me a picture of what's been added since I had it. After you add yours of course. (thumbs u

This reminds me of the cap and mandy which I took to Barrow Alaska...and Nik's Hanna Barbara Cell for his family that boardies signed after he passed :-(