• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forum delayed posting and loading issues
2 2

1,070 posts in this topic

I would say 1 in 25 load times is 10s everything else is <0.5s

About right for me. Maybe 1 in 20 is reasonably quick and then I get a slow one (just had a 6-7 second server delay).

I would say that after the tweak, the lags are either the same or worse for me. :taptaptap:

Generated in 7.99 seconds in which 7.97 seconds were spent on a total of 18 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Just today, it seems to have become worse (at least, for me).

I've been getting these pretty regularly the last hour or so. I'd estimate maybe 10-20% of the time.

Generated in 60.159 seconds in which 60.131 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Just had a slow down:

Generated in 38.569 seconds in which 38.556 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Generated in 24.858 seconds in which 0.891 seconds were spent on a total of 15 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Well, for days, I have had no issues. I read this thread again and was gonna post that I haven't had any delays, and while waiting for the reply screen to come up, I got this:

CKxsSwX.jpg

So ended my hubris.

:)

-slym

Well, for days, I have had no issues. I read this thread again and was gonna post that I haven't had any delays, and while waiting for the reply screen to come up, I got this:

CKxsSwX.jpg

So ended my hubris.

:)

-slym

Pride goeth after a lag.