• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

pedigree type-set
3 3

165 posts in this topic

simply not having seen much in the way of s.a. church books, i went ahead and settled for this one. i figure if i could stomach a lex barker photo cover for my g.a. western penn specimen, i could handle dale, too.

daleevans17.jpg

simply not having seen much in the way of s.a. church books, i went ahead and settled for this one. i figure if i could stomach a lex barker photo cover for my g.a. western penn specimen, i could handle dale, too.

daleevans17.jpg

Smile when you say Dale warn't beauteous, pardner!

northford wasn't on my silver ped radar, when i noticed a post-s'case 4 one in the c'connect auctiion. that'un was a little rich for my blood, so i went and found another for sale on the 'net. i assume it's got the little 'x' on the back cover. not alot of book, but purple and gold will compensate for alot.

blackmagic8-3.jpg

northford wasn't on my silver ped radar, when i noticed a post-s'case 4 one in the c'connect auctiion. that'un was a little rich for my blood, so i went and found another for sale on the 'net. i assume it's got the little 'x' on the back cover. not alot of book, but purple and gold will compensate for alot.

blackmagic8-3.jpg

....is it nice and shiny ? :busy: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

blackmagic8-3.jpg

Nice book. You don't tend to see a lot of copies of issues from late in the Black Magic run. I wonder if their circulation took a dive towards the end?

Edited to add: Or maybe not -- there's a copy currently up in a G/S/B sales thread. :D

Edited by Sqeggs