• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,590 posts in this topic

This is what I put in:

aarr5824, abcwaldie, aladav_w4fb86gvf, allcountyemploymentservices, askanison23, auctionsit4cash, avsswolf, bbbetti, bdieter8, bossanova1979, boxerone, brownchikano, bulldog76_2013, bumbao, bunti_dere, cad290, calcifer2610, carmgeof, carvinsrs246, cf02cf03, chapao12, chill469, coo-holl, cpalk719, crisis_comics, da_dillo, darinaa1986, davis-larr, dazdav5, delparkadkins, dept.of.superhero.affairs, doingitright2010, dollabill168, donjuanjunior2008, dornier81, edtigger99, elee034, estatesaleslim, fatchocobo0, fathersoncomics, figc, firstdivineright, franc.huert, galvtoxcarl, gigabyte334, goodstuff24, greatliving2008, grubbzy37, gzmzhz2010, happyman24, hardboiled777, harr.burri, heatbe0, heisenberg00000, henhan-hxnpmr, hert_juni, huandebi_zq1tzjs1, hustruck007, iluvdeadpeople2012, isza71, jayglate, jazamthepuss2010, jeterfan1976, jewellzcardzandcomicz, jkwmullin, jlafan, johnny_ringo_93, jolchowski, joshnjess12007, jrprice3, jsmithsells, julientristan22, kaydogzcomix2001, kcsports11, kittcar78, komic-kazi, kylwes2, lachik509, llc-sell, mandhenni, mariolev07, marygarsan, mavstrzr, mayer_res8izy, mcooley2984, mighty_soul_crusher, mikewhowell, mkrusin, mrkevgc, mvelezbustos, native_beaut13, natureboyricflair1128, nowsound, ohlie1, par1ahh, patterjoe01, pbritty909909, pedro08107710, penagchris, phillobeddoe78, phokingfacevalue, polkadot2005, preduction, project-rebirth, rff7706, richardmaio, roblecastre, sa_nola, sandracaroz, sidetracked77, sikured419, siro7, slojay, spider_web_comics, spiderwebcomics, spy1017, stakiebaby860710, starus-ppbtv, stefa-ariel, stephen100009cws, stockton374, storestockpsycho, tilainamariep, tokamakspoon, trav-tapp, turtleman402, venom_86, vhpbass, vibdarkestangel, vict_rang, villaus-k76yasb, walkingdeadfanatic19, wcduff, whattravissells, whitashani, yankeeskd46, zapa-andr, zudu41

Several on the original list on Pg 1 are no longer active.

Several on the original list on Pg 1 are no longer active.

I update this list, but don't even use it as I don't really sell much on eBay. :news:If anyone discovers that the names are now NARU's and no longer active, please post it here or PM me so that I can update the list. :news:

If the list grows too large, I will no longer be able to update it based on the amount of allowable data in a post.

not that this is a scam but it is odd eBay seller behavior.

maybe this guy is just real old school-- not sure

Pay for my books and he sends me a message saying the books are mailed on the way. I ask him where is the tracker number. He says "I sent it First Class, so there is no tracking. Since you are in AZ, I would think you will receive before the end of the week."

2 comic books

4.49 (expedited service- which I suppose first class could be considered though I usually think of it as priority mail)

this guy is not some new fish on eBay-- over a 340 feedback rating.

just seems weird to me not to just buy it via eBay-- get the discount and the tracking info loaded instantly and a discount-- and qualify for seller power programs etc (more discounts).

says it will be here Thursday.

Pay for my books and he sends me a message saying the books are mailed on the way. I ask him where is the tracker number. He says "I sent it First Class, so there is no tracking. Since you are in AZ, I would think you will receive before the end of the week."

2 comic books

4.49 (expedited service- which I suppose first class could be considered though I usually think of it as priority mail)

just seems weird to me not to just buy it via eBay-- get the discount and the tracking info loaded instantly and a discount-- and qualify for seller power programs etc (more discounts).

340 feedback is still new.

2 comic books

340 feedback is still new.

"an eBay member since Feb 10, 2002"

that is hardly new. If that is new, I am a zygote or a glimmer in the eye. Not everyone is running a huge eBay store -- but I have been doing this a little over a year and I certainly seem to understand how this stuff works a lot better than this guy.

FB is really not the point of my complaining post above. Hell-- you buy enough junk and you'll have a huge FB number-- big deal. Only mentioned it to say he wasn't a complete newbie. but maybe they are-- seemed to have plenty of feedback regarding sales of comic books.

go figure.

I just find it silly not to know how to include something free like tracking on ebay. It makes no sense at all to me.

FB is really not the point of my complaining post above. Hell-- you buy enough junk and you'll have a huge FB number-- big deal. Only mentioned it to say he wasn't a complete newbie. but maybe they are-- seemed to have plenty of feedback regarding sales of comic books.

go figure.

I just find it silly not to know how to include something free like tracking on ebay. It makes no sense at all to me.

Selling on ebay and having 340 feedback since 02 is still new on ebay to me. Just my terrible opinion. Only a new ebay seller ships an item without tracking. Doesnt have to be shipped through eBay, but no tracking is newbie. A complete newbie. Feedback means alot. At least to me. Cant understand why some people on the boards include their ebay feedback in their selling threads when its in the triple digits. I try to stay away from them. Again, just a terrible opinion of mine. Probably lost a lot of deals because of this.

go figure.

Selling on ebay and having 340 feedback since 02 is still new on ebay to me. Just my terrible opinion. Only a new ebay seller ships an item without tracking. Doesnt have to be shipped through eBay, but no tracking is newbie. A complete newbie. Feedback means alot. At least to me. Cant understand why some people on the boards include their ebay feedback in their selling threads when its in the triple digits. I try to stay away from them. Again, just a terrible opinion of mine. Probably lost a lot of deals because of this.

I'm still in the triple digits. :sorry:

go figure.

I'm still in the triple digits. :sorry:

Nothing to be ashamed of. I wouldnt buy from you but there are tons of board members that have and will. Again, my way of thinking is terrible and i wonder how i get along these days.

Edited by youmechooz

go figure.

you may be a bit jaded.

I am new to eBay but far from inexperienced in how to make the best of it. I don't own a store or focus on one thing-- I sell everything I don't want anymore -- started out as a way to downsize before a move and now it is more about getting rid of stuff I hung on to for all the wrong reasons but has value to others. I enjoy it from the aspect of finding that "junk" a good place to go while cleaning out my house.

I think the guy in my example -- if I had to profile them-- fits into a category of older gentlemen who are perhaps not as technically savvy as most or comfortable doing things new ways. If everyone had any idea how to best handle mailing stuff, you probably wouldn't see 30 people standing in line at the post office all the time. There is only one thing I stand in that line for-- to mail something internationally that requires inspection/forms filled out -- and that is if eBay doesn't have those readily available.

anyway-- having only been on eBay for a little over a year makes me very new to it. I don't think you should discount us someone as someone to avoid simply based on those type of stats or length of service. I give awesome customer service, ship same day (sometimes within hours), and stay on top of what I do with it. I am not using it as a sole source of income but a neat hobby that gives me spending money. I have heard some people look at what someone is selling in addition to comic books and pass on buying from them based on that-- that is pretty amazing to me. A well crafted ad with good pics/scans and clear information should be an indicator of what to expect. I've seen the so called "big timers" who tend to use stock photos or the bare minimum of description/information- and to me-- they kind of seem like they are the one phoning it in. I suppose if I had 2000 comic books to list and sell every month, I might do something like that too. So I give everyone the benefit of the doubt at first and try to read between the lines ......things like shipping charges, no returns, negative FB that talk about clear issues the seller consistently seems to have (rare), over grading a book based on how a pictures looks to what they claim it is -- it all adds up. You can get some sweet deals from the smaller sellers who are new to the scene because some ignore them, others avoid them, and even more never know they exist until much later.

Feedback means alot. At least to me. Cant understand why some people on the boards include their ebay feedback in their selling threads when its in the triple digits. I try to stay away from them. Again, just a terrible opinion of mine. Probably lost a lot of deals because of this.

Some with triple digit feedback on eBay might have thousands of transactions.