• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

the "I don't need no stinkin' r1970d feedback thread"
1 1

81 posts in this topic

In regards to a recent purchase from Roy: Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #134 VF/NM.

The grading was perfect and the book was in absolute great condition. I really, really hope to purchase more raw books from him in the future. As the old movie critics Siskel and Ebert used to say: "Two thumbs up!!! Way up."

:)

In the past 2 years I've made over 100 purchases on the boards and I can say that Roy is one the best on the boards. His grading is on point. I've never regretted a purchase from him and only hoped he would sell more books in my price range

Don't hesitate, buy his books, his grading is spot on.

Picked up a beautiful high-grade early ASM slab from Roy. He worked with me on a time payment, and as he's been in all of our earlier transactions, Roy was as friendly as can be. When the book was paid for, he shipped it immediately and packaged it as well as anyone could ask. Consistently one of the best on the boards to deal with. (worship)

Holy cow Roy is amazing. We worked a deal for an Invincible 1 that he sold me with a GUARANTEE of 9.8. Sure as shooting, it came back a 9.8

I trust him to accurately grade any book he sees.

Thanks again!!

Roy sold me a JLA 21 he graded as an 8.0 that came back as an 8.5! Above and beyond customer service, solid communication and all while he was dealing with an injury!

Not that it is a secret, but Roy is top notch to deal with!

I give this boardie two great big: (thumbs u(thumbs u