• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

edit: buyer came through so ignore my post.

thanks guys..

:news:

I should mention this.

If you ask that a name be added to the list and buyer comes through with payment....

Please, don't just edit your post, but instead post a new response stating as much because it's not like I'm going back and reading old posts to see if there were edits.

:news:

Why would someone leave POSITIVE feedback for a non-paying buyer??? :facepalm:

Positive feedback rating NEVER PAID, NO COMMUNICATION, WASTE OF TIME, COMPLETE FAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seller: the_sonicdan ( 4192Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999) During past month

:banana: Positive!

Why would someone leave POSITIVE feedback for a non-paying buyer??? :facepalm:

Positive feedback rating NEVER PAID, NO COMMUNICATION, WASTE OF TIME, COMPLETE FAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seller: the_sonicdan ( 4192Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999) During past month

:banana: Positive!

Because sellers can't leave anything but positive feedback. This is an example of a "false positive" - positive feedback that is really negative.

It is my understanding that the buyer can request for this to be removed, and it will, since it is against policy.

credit card chargeback -

purchased a avengers 55 on 2/4 and was delivered to confirmed address on 2/11

opened a case with paypal for unauthorized credit card use and chargeback

bunti_dere

credit card chargeback -

bunti_dere

What is eBay or Paypal doing to protect you on your end?

buyer opened the case via paypal so funds are being held, all they asked for was tracking info. i provided it, shows delivered. i use the ebay shipping tool so the address comes from them, which is also confirmed.

i should win this, however i looked at his recent feedback and they are all comic related purchases so i would suspect he's done the same to the others by now. will follow up with them to be sure.

this is definitely one that everyone should block. potential scam.

Ok, block this nutball asap:

2012captainjack

Won a Hot Toys Black Widow figure from me last week.

Didn't pay, so after 4 days, the automatic Unpaid Item Assistant opened.

After a couple of days of no payment or response, he messages me and says that his "PO took my phone" (what does that mean? Parole Officer?) so he hadn't been able to pay, and was it ok to pay now. I replied that it was fine, and if he went ahead and sent the Paypal payment, the unpaid case would automatically close, and I would ship the item, no big deal.

So, no payment comes, and then the night before the case is set to close, he messages and asks if he can "still send Paypal payment". Again, I say sure, but to do it soon because eBay was about to close the case.

So, of course, no payment arrives, and eBay closes the case and refunds my FVF. I add him to my blocked bidder list and go about my life.

Later that same day, he sends a message saying that he hadn't been able to send payment because his mother had been admitted to the hospital. (If you check feedback he's left for others, this comes up often.) He said he'd sent me a money order. (Even though we hadn't discussed it previously, and I never offered that as an option).

So, I reply that eBay has already closed the case, so he shouldn't be sending a money order. I ask him where he sent the payment.

He replies that he sent it to me (doesn't say when or where).

So, I tell him again that the case was closed, and that although I didn't really think he'd sent a payment, if he DID send it,I would return it to him.

His reply to this was "Sent the money order to you...rip-off artist. You shall be penalized".

Anyway, I don't know how he thinks he'll penalize me, since the case is resolved and closed I don't believe he can leave neg feedback for me. So as far as I know, I'm done with the guy, but I wanted to give you all a heads up. Again, review his feedback and you can see something isn't right.

Thanks!

Edited by F For Fake

credit card chargeback -

bunti_dere

buyer opened the case via paypal so funds are being held, all they asked for was tracking info. i provided it, shows delivered. i use the ebay shipping tool so the address comes from them, which is also confirmed.

i should win this, however i looked at his recent feedback and they are all comic related purchases so i would suspect he's done the same to the others by now. will follow up with them to be sure.

Blocked , thank you and good luck

The list is growing and growing , what if we do something to prevent and protect us , like writing some lines on our listings , making a mention of this list ? Something like : "if you f... with me you will be blocked from more than 60 % of the buyers" of course we tell them in a gentle way

The list is growing and growing , what if we do something to prevent and protect us , like writing some lines on our listings , making a mention of this list ? Something like : "if you f... with me you will be blocked from more than 60 % of the buyers" of course we tell them in a gentle way

I think you would scare away a lot of customers. Even good ones.

credit card chargeback -

bunti_dere

This buyer is currently doing the same thing to me. Bought a book almost 2 months ago.