• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotham
3 3

1,832 posts in this topic

BTW - Is Ms Kringle meant to be somebody?

She appears frequently, but I'm not remembering (or I simply don't know) who she is?

A show creation or a comic character I'm not getting?

Cheers

PS: Kill Fish!

-slym (can't really call her Fsh anymore, she has both eyes again - dammit!)

Didnt really understand this. She had one eye. Fish has one i in it. Seems like that would have been the best time to call her Fish.

BTW - Is Ms Kringle meant to be somebody?

She appears frequently, but I'm not remembering (or I simply don't know) who she is?

A show creation or a comic character I'm not getting?

Cheers

PS: Kill Fish!

I was wondering about that too.

So, homeless kids wander the halls of the hospital stealing food? I would think the Wayne fortune could buy better care.

They do it in real life as well.

Homeless people all know when the meal trollies are left in the corridors for collection.

Sad, but been happening for years.

Didnt really understand this. She had one eye. Fish has one i in it. Seems like that would have been the best time to call her Fish.

She was Fish Mooney when she had two eyes. When she was missing an eye, she was Fsh.

See? MISSING AN EYE... FSH MOONEY...

:)

-slym

She was Fish Mooney when she had two eyes. When she was missing an eye, she was Fsh.

See? MISSING AN EYE... FSH MOONEY...

:)

-slym

What do you call a deer with one eye?

No eye deer. :acclaim:

Sorry... :sorry:

12 YEARS A SLAVE And THE NEWSROOM Actor To Play Young 'Lucius Fox' In GOTHAM

-------------------

Deadline reports that Chris Chalk has joined the cast of Gotham as Lucius Fox. He will first appear in season one's twenty first episode with an option to return in the already confirmed second season. According to the description provided by the site, this take on the DC Comics character will be, "Wayne Enterprise’s resident tech genius. In a corporation shadowed by nefarious dealings, Fox emerges as a moral beacon for young Bruce Wayne. His desire to help Bruce uphold Thomas Wayne’s legacy will eventually earn him a spot as one of the boy’s most important confidantes."

-------------------

I just caught up on all episodes the past few weeks and read as much of this thread as possible tonight....

My observations:

- I really enjoy the show. The casting is excellent and the acting is very good. The sets are elaborate and don't feel like typical small budget TV.

- I enjoy the Alfred and Bruce stuff every time it's on. All the pre Batman / Bruce stuff is cool

- Fish Mooney was decent for about 5 episodes and now she's just got to die. I'm not a fan of the character at all

- Yes there are some scenes where I thought it was really stupid but overall it's a solid show. I'm looking forward to Monday's episode.