• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Book Coin is Coming!

424 posts in this topic

Wow, the original article could really use a a few sentences to explain what the hell this coin is. It's convoluted and confusing, no thanks.

Right? I tried reading the info on their website, and I couldn't get past the first few sentences without getting annoyed.

I'm waiting for the expansion. It will be called Comic Book Pog.

It's coming!

You can only get the comic book pog if you buy the comic book beanie baby. Totally worth it.

So glad someone bumped this, I was looking for this thread the other day. Good times.

So, did this thing every actually "launch", or whatever it is that cyber playmoney does?

This fell flat on its face out of the gate and I do not believe it had any "real" buy orders. Checking on ripple it is not even listed anymore.

This was a very poorly put together scam by someone probably very young looking to make a quick buck. They lacked knowledge of both comics and crypto currency and it showed every time they posted.

OK, guys, you will be happy to hear that this is my last post on this subject!

Well, unless pulled back by popular demand! (Yes, a joke).

It has been, well....I guess, "unusual" might cover it! :D Whether CBC is a success or, as many of you predict, a total bomb (and we will have an inkling soon enough as it opens for trading in less than 6 hours), I will not be bothering you about it any more.

Thanks to all who read the posts and even those giving me...uh...advice! It has been fun and I appreciated the opportunity to discuss CBC with you all.

Hopefully, I can come back some day and post about a comic book or two. And maybe I will see one or two of you on some crypto forums! Thanks again!

Come back, JTBGOOD! :wishluck:

OK, guys, you will be happy to hear that this is my last post on this subject!

Well, unless pulled back by popular demand! (Yes, a joke).

It has been, well....I guess, "unusual" might cover it! :D Whether CBC is a success or, as many of you predict, a total bomb (and we will have an inkling soon enough as it opens for trading in less than 6 hours), I will not be bothering you about it any more.

Thanks to all who read the posts and even those giving me...uh...advice! It has been fun and I appreciated the opportunity to discuss CBC with you all.

Hopefully, I can come back some day and post about a comic book or two. And maybe I will see one or two of you on some crypto forums! Thanks again!

Come back, JTBGOOD! :wishluck:

No Doubt, I want to hear the details of this colossal fail