• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,010 posts in this topic

Bought this book off StrawMan about 2-3 years ago in an AAF package deal...had to sell off the whole AA-AAF 1-14 set to fund a big book but retained issue #10 as it had "To Bill - Stan Lee '93" sig in pen on the bottom margin of the splash page. No provenance provided but it is definitely authentic and a nice fine sig to boot...not one of those blurry thick marker cover sigs we see these days which, to me, sorry, are almost embarrassing... :sorry: Anyway, different topic...

Sent the book into CGC in my last batch and had it graded as a FN+ and it came back 7.5 CR/OW so was pretty happy with that. Here's the raw pre-grading scan...will post up the graded book this weekend...

AMAZING%20ADULT%20FANTASY%2010%20VF-_zpszru3cxcu.jpg

Someone told me trmoore54 is selling off his 2-38 TOS PH set... :o

Oh wait...that was me...the line forms here...

:cry:

(just cause I need some of them and am SOL)

Sorry buddy! I'll make it up to you some day...some how... :wishluck:

You've already more than made it up in the past six years by being a great friend.

I do own quite a pile of the Trmoore54 ped.

001_zps61c45c41.jpg

Is that a new acquisition? AWESOME! One of the most iconic PH covers of all time! Of course, memorialized by the rip-off New Yorker Cartoon Contest snafu... :insane:

Nope. I bought it and had it signed a couple years ago at WW Chicago. It's my only SS book, and will likely be the only one I ever own.