• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Birthright- Skybound Comics- Joshua Williamson (NAILBITER, GHOSTED), artist Andr

143 posts in this topic

Picked up a 9.8 of #1 today and was pleasantly surprised to see '1st appearance of...' notes on the slab.

Is it just me or is it rare for CGC to do that for a modern that is only a few issues in?

Someone must have specifically requested it.

I think it is the earliest I have ever seen those on a label.

This book is really flying under the radar. I believe this is one of those books a lot of people will regret not getting early. So much has happened in the secondary market since this came out last year. My guess is that this will start getting a lot of attention by SDCC. Thoughts ?

This book is really flying under the radar. I believe this is one of those books a lot of people will regret not getting early. So much has happened in the secondary market since this came out last year. My guess is that this will start getting a lot of attention by SDCC. Thoughts ?

I just feel if a modern isn't getting TV/Movie hype it will just be another book no matter how well the story and art is.

I wish it was different :sorry:

Some of my top reads are flying "under the radar"

I agree.

Every issue has sold out.

Awesome story premise, great art.

I love this book.

I read the first 3 issues and it didn't do anything for me :shrug:

Should I keep going? I've already seen the 'big reveal' of course... at least the first one. If that didn't hook me, is there more?

Should I keep going? I've already seen the 'big reveal' of course... at least the first one. If that didn't hook me, is there more?

Nah, if you don't like it by now, I don't think you will going forward.

Honest opinion.

Nice! I was watching those but got busy and missed the ending. Cool they went to someone here.

I did manage to grab two raw at $20 each (2nd was an accident, but I'm not complaining). And grabbed the TPB yesterday for the bookshelf :grin:

Nah, if you don't like it by now, I don't think you will going forward.

Honest opinion.

Sometimes a series will grow on you if it is a slow burn, but this didn't seem like such a read, so thanks for the confirmation.

I just read the first trade and it didn't blow me away.

I really wanted to like Black Science and although I really like the premise, I don't think I'll be continuing with it.

Manifest Destiny did make an impression on me though :)