• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

Mine isn't going anywhere. Even if it climbs to $1,000 only to crash back down to $10.00.

#SlipperFever

lol

I don't know if you guys saw what happened there at Charlotte on the 28th, but if you missed it, go to Jason Latour, Robbi-Rod or Married with Sea Monsters fb page and check the vids and pics..

Comic book creators are the new rock stars. Period.

These rock stars happen to have a record (and a tour bus from what I saw)

Exciting times we live in

I cant give these ASM #4 away!

wow I have to opposite experience...I sell one, then raise the price and the next one sells immediately...this is going spiderverse 2 on me quickly

That's the first post that person made.

hm

Big Man Plans Variant is a sleeper

Which one? I haven't seen an image for the 1:100 and the other variant is a little graphic.

I receive no bag board from DCB but they always arrive pristine condition.....then again they don't toss them in a flimsy mailer but a nice sturdy box.

Pony up the 12 cents, not going to get them any cheaper really anyways. Unless you're buying in a big amount of bulk direct.

Edited by ygogolak

Just on the chance you are telling the truth. I will buy every copy you have. Every one.

2nd post now!

I have two copies, I actually really wanted to sell them along with silk 1 + Gwen 1 silk 2 phantom copies.

I'm in Australia, bit of a smaller market but I'm here chugging along. Also with our awful dollar atm it's win a in for me to sell overseas.

I have a few copies, please feel free to pm me your offer!

Just on the chance you are telling the truth. I will buy every copy you have. Every one.

2nd post now!

I have two copies, I actually really wanted to sell them along with silk 1 + Gwen 1 silk 2 phantom copies.

I'm in Australia, bit of a smaller market but I'm here chugging along. Also with our awful dollar atm it's win a in for me to sell overseas.

I have a few copies, please feel free to pm me your offer!

PM Sent

Inversely, I think they should have never "invented" grades like 9.8/9.9/10 – especially the last two, are "ideal" grades. The maximum grade should tend to 10, but more or less should be treated the same way. Most 9.6-9.8 would satisfy any desire of a "perfect" copy, IMO.

Inversely, I think they should have never "invented" grades like 9.8/9.9/10 – especially the last two, are "ideal" grades. The maximum grade should tend to 10, but more or less should be treated the same way. Most 9.6-9.8 would satisfy any desire of a "perfect" copy, IMO.

the desire of a non-boardie..probably.

the desire of a non-boardie..probably.

Considered we are on the CGC boards? Well, I just think these are "ideal grades", nothing to do with the professional grading in the end, which I appreciate. ;)

I agree, claiming a book is a 9.9 or a 10.0 is an immediate red flag for me. I don't think I've even been brazen enough to sell raws and claim they are 9.8 candidates.

9.6 is it for me no matter what.

That's the most I've ever stated as well IIRC. Typically I just say NM-/NM or better. People are usually pleasantly surprised.

I agree, claiming a book is a 9.9 or a 10.0 is an immediate red flag for me. I don't think I've even been brazen enough to sell raws and claim they are 9.8 candidates.

How would you recognize a 9.9 from a 10, BTW? ;)

10 is an ideal grade, earthly perfection does not exist, let alone on a delicate paper item as a comic book.

How would you recognize a 9.9 from a 10, BTW? ;)

10 is an ideal grade, earthly perfection does not exist, let alone on a delicate paper item as a comic book.

You're reminding me of my data structures and algorithms professor that never gave 100% on anything :makepoint: