• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Gwen - Jason Latour and Robbie Rodriguez

2,566 posts in this topic

Smart of Marvel to keep the ball rolling.

Spider-Gwen #2 ships next week.

Momentum is everything in this fickle market.

Completely agree. This book seems to be keeping the attention of the masses. Spider-Gwen is rocking...Silk ain't too shabby either as she is hanging onto Gwen's coat tails imo. It sure doesn't that they came on the scene at the same time. I think they will thrive or fail (less likely) together.

Alright, so all the Phantoms are accounted for.... so now it's off to CGC! :cool:

SpiderGwen_PhantomSet_zpszwocsjsg.jpg

So sexy...

BTW, this is the first book that I have EVER bought more than two copies of..... the cover is just that awesome!

:cool:

Alright, so all the Phantoms are accounted for.... so now it's off to CGC! :cool:

So sexy...

BTW, this is the first book that I have EVER bought more than two copies of..... the cover is just that awesome!

:cool:

If I had a nickel for every time that I have heard that, mess, I could buy a Ghost variant from Beachbag..

So sexy...

this is killing me... i am on vacation visiting family and i have a stack of these waiting for me at home along with a bunch of other books... :ohnoez:

bah, Spider Gwen is sabotaging Silk with an earlier release date.

lol

I missed this earlier. I think Silk is going to be just fine. Gwen got off to the fast start but whoever has the most interesting story will be #1 while the other will be 1A.

Anyone see that the first Spidey Gwen slabs have hit Ebay?

Same seller that had the first to market, "controversial" Star Wars #1s.

Curious to see how these end.

Yep.

Meanwhile, 2-3 months from now.... :taptaptap: