• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your favorite scene in a CB movie or TV show?

240 posts in this topic

Moebius/Gir (Jean Giraud) and Jean-Claude Mezieres influenced the character design and costumes through production drawings for this film. I always wondered why the police uniforms looked familiar.

I'm watching this episode again.

This will go down as one of the greatest comic book TV scenes. Amazing!

:applause:

+1. This might be the most evil/sinister comic book movie/TV scene I've ever watched going all the way back to Superman The Movie and everything in between. Stunning scene!

I'm watching this episode again.

This will go down as one of the greatest comic book TV scenes. Amazing!

:applause:

+1. This might be the most evil/sinister comic book movie/TV scene I've ever watched going all the way back to Superman The Movie and everything in between. Stunning scene!

How they are going to pull off a Flash movie representation after this season's performance is going to be interesting. And jumping right in with a fantastic villain like Reverse-Flash (I had NO idea how interesting this character was beforehand) was a very wise decision.