• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,545 posts in this topic

It's funny but we were joking about that sat night.... Haven't seen gators look this bad in 20 yrs it seems

Given that my last "stellar" game was 9 years ago and I was in my late 30s just felt good to have a game like that closing in on 50 yrs old

Hey G.A.tor

So Action 13 is roughly 10k a point, so why is Action 15 so cheap in comparison? The drop off in price between the two books seems like too much. (shrug)

action 15 is the next to "explode"...it will be , or at least should be, 5K a point in no time, once folks continue to expand (get priced out) past 7,10,13

Hey G.A.tor

So Action 13 is roughly 10k a point, so why is Action 15 so cheap in comparison? The drop off in price between the two books seems like too much. (shrug)

action 15 is the next to "explode"...it will be , or at least should be, 5K a point in no time, once folks continue to expand (get priced out) past 7,10,13

OK thanks. That totally makes sense and definitely answers my question.

With the recent discussion about 10K+ books coming to market, what do you see as new trends separating from the GA pack? Specifically, what books in the under 5K range has the potential to see 10K a few years from now?

With the recent discussion about 10K+ books coming to market, what do you see as new trends separating from the GA pack? Specifically, what books in the under 5K range has the potential to see 10K a few years from now?
ahh, that is the 5K question, isn't it....

and since I specialize in picking these type books up (ie AS 8 I was buying for years before the recent explosion), surely that is one answer /opinion I will keep to myself :blush:

ahh, that is the 5K question, isn't it....

and since I specialize in picking these type books up (ie AS 8 I was buying for years before the recent explosion), surely that is one answer /opinion I will keep to myself :blush:

Will you PM me your picks if I promise not to blab them? :wishluck:

That really kind of defeats the purpose of the whole "ask gator " thread :) granted you didn't start it so I'll cut you some slack.....

not really lol

3 years ago I started buying st 110...I think I got upto 44 or 45 copies....been slow selling them and am now down to 10 or so... have doubled my mula on virtually every one purchased...

doubled to tripled on the AS 8...

one I will leak, because there just aren't enough copies out there to buy to really impact market, is action 15...given what 7,10, 13 have done, and what 23 has always done, it is "logical" that 15 has TREMENDOUS growth potential over next few years...

That really kind of defeats the purpose of the whole "ask gator " thread :) granted you didn't start it so I'll cut you some slack.....

one I will leak, because there just aren't enough copies out there to buy to really impact market, is action 15...given what 7,10, 13 have done, and what 23 has always done, it is "logical" that 15 has TREMENDOUS growth potential over next few years...

Action #15 is the Tec #33 of that run. :baiting:

Action #15 is the Tec #33 of that run. :baiting:

could be....still has a lot of room imo (I know I am still buying every copy I can shhhhh)