• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

Personally I always ship out same day as paid-I just don't want the headaches

Hey that is great if you can, but I think most people can't do that all the time.

I go to the PO twice a week and to me that is more than acceptable, unless the person makes a special request.

I wonder if he's younger, one of the "instant gratification" crowd... but hey, if your auction didn't have a 1-day handling time listed, then he needs to get a grip on himself. Maybe he needs to be reminded of that, if he keeps pressing you about it.

-slym

Even if the auction/store item DID have a 1-day handling time. by eBay's own rules if a customer pays for an item on Friday, the seller has until midnight Monday to "ship" the item (upload the tracking information within eBay). So he met the 1-day handling time rule by shipping the comic on Monday. Hell, he could have taken the package to the post office on Tuesday as long as he uploaded the tracking information by midnight Monday.

I know and ebay should remove low FB for shipping if the 3 days are met I dont know if they do

I wonder if he's younger, one of the "instant gratification" crowd... but hey, if your auction didn't have a 1-day handling time listed, then he needs to get a grip on himself. Maybe he needs to be reminded of that, if he keeps pressing you about it.

-slym

Even if the auction/store item DID have a 1-day handling time. by eBay's own rules if a customer pays for an item on Friday, the seller has until midnight Monday to "ship" the item (upload the tracking information within eBay). So he met the 1-day handling time rule by shipping the comic on Monday. Hell, he could have taken the package to the post office on Tuesday as long as he uploaded the tracking information by midnight Monday.

Good to know as I just copy and pasted this to him.

Thanks!

Yeah it was two boxes inside of one large box. One box contained two books and the other contained three. I've reached out and asked her to have her employee, who received the package, double check all boxes. With that said, the books were delivered a week ago.

:wishluck: it was just a confused employee at her store and the boxes are still there.

Let her know that. Maybe they'll magically appear (she'll find them).

Updating this.

I emailed the buyer (storestockpsycho) twice at the two email address I have for her and received no response or confirmation they were received. Instead, I receive an email notifying me that her dispute has been escalated to a claim.

She even made sure to note in the claim that she hasn't heard from me and that I've been ignoring her. :lol: :facepalm: Needless to say, I'm disputing the claim, but I'm not too optimistic about it.

Second update:

I disputed the PayPal claim and PayPal made the following ruling.

Status

We contacted the buyer and let them know that you would agree to process a full refund if they return the merchandise to you in its original condition.

What happens next

The buyer is required to provide tracking information confirming that they shipped the merchandise to you by Feb 19, 2015. If we don't receive this information, the claim will be closed and a refund will not be issued.

So it looks like they may have ruled in my favor. :wishluck: But heads up in case "storestockpsycho" or Jesyca Vilensky contacts you for a package deal on books you are selling on eBay or any other site.

Think they actually ruled in her favor. She can send back anything she wants. As long as she uploads a tracking number, she will get a refund. Might get a newspaper back...

Possibly. I'll make sure to document the opening of her package, though, since I did not send her newspaper.

Status

We contacted the buyer and let them know that you would agree to process a full refund if they return the merchandise to you in its original condition.

Looks like you were right. The buyer didn't even bother to send newspaper. She sent an empty envelope via USPS priority. :facepalm:

It's official storestockpsycho and Jesyca Vilensky is a scammer. Beware of storestockpsycho and Jesyca Vilensky

b2f7d58f-af80-42f4-92a1-285dd84f45d4_zpsgeertmd0.jpg

4A7643B2-0BF3-48E2-91ED-907C134A6C54_zpsykabbjq2.jpg

Affidavit signed, notarized and submitted to PayPal. PayPal decided to side with me on the appeal. Now I just need to get my money back. I'm not optimistic that I will, but I wanted to add another item for google to pick up that storestockpsycho / Jesyca Vilensky is a scammer.

Yeah it was two boxes inside of one large box. One box contained two books and the other contained three. I've reached out and asked her to have her employee, who received the package, double check all boxes. With that said, the books were delivered a week ago.

:wishluck: it was just a confused employee at her store and the boxes are still there.

Let her know that. Maybe they'll magically appear (she'll find them).

Updating this.

I emailed the buyer (storestockpsycho) twice at the two email address I have for her and received no response or confirmation they were received. Instead, I receive an email notifying me that her dispute has been escalated to a claim.

She even made sure to note in the claim that she hasn't heard from me and that I've been ignoring her. :lol: :facepalm: Needless to say, I'm disputing the claim, but I'm not too optimistic about it.

Second update:

I disputed the PayPal claim and PayPal made the following ruling.

Status

What happens next

The buyer is required to provide tracking information confirming that they shipped the merchandise to you by Feb 19, 2015. If we don't receive this information, the claim will be closed and a refund will not be issued.

So it looks like they may have ruled in my favor. :wishluck: But heads up in case "storestockpsycho" or Jesyca Vilensky contacts you for a package deal on books you are selling on eBay or any other site.

Think they actually ruled in her favor. She can send back anything she wants. As long as she uploads a tracking number, she will get a refund. Might get a newspaper back...

Possibly. I'll make sure to document the opening of her package, though, since I did not send her newspaper.

Status

Looks like you were right. The buyer didn't even bother to send newspaper. She sent an empty envelope via USPS priority. :facepalm:

It's official storestockpsycho and Jesyca Vilensky is a scammer. Beware of storestockpsycho and Jesyca Vilensky

b2f7d58f-af80-42f4-92a1-285dd84f45d4_zpsgeertmd0.jpg

4A7643B2-0BF3-48E2-91ED-907C134A6C54_zpsykabbjq2.jpg

Affidavit signed, notarized and submitted to PayPal. PayPal decided to side with me on the appeal. Now I just need to get my money back. I'm not optimistic that I will, but I wanted to add another item for google to pick up that storestockpsycho / Jesyca Vilensky is a scammer.

Paypal will send you money. They will actually side with both of you, she will keep her money and so will you,

-slym

The "Instant gratification crowd" flock to the moderns and grossly over-pay. If nothing else, there is some satisfaction in knowing that these fools learned nothing from the 90's and will be taking it up the keister during the next implosion. :cloud9:

So you block a buyer and they start using new accounts to buy your stuff with.

Do you ship? Can you cancel the order? Same address, same name

Depends on why you blocked them the first time.

What did you block them for?

Depends on why you blocked them the first time.

What did you block them for?

His reason for blocking them is irrelevant. He's just asking if he has the right to cancel the order because it's the same person he blocked but under a different account. Only eBay can answer that but my opinion is yes, he should be able to.

Personally I always ship out same day as paid-I just don't want the headaches

Hey that is great if you can, but I think most people can't do that all the time.

I go to the PO twice a week and to me that is more than acceptable, unless the person makes a special request.

I don't care if it takes the seller a week to ship my book. I want it packed well.

(Okay maybe a week is too long, but you get the point.)

I think in this case Jimmy, you call ebay and log in a case number to address this problem. This way you cover yourself if they advise you to ship the item.(which I think they will sadly.)

Consider blocking tilainamariep. Within minutes of buying a Tomb of Dracula #5 from me, I get this message:

"I apologize, I already own #5. Can you refund my payment? I apologize for any inconvenience! I didn't have my list near by of issues I own. I'm sorry!

Tilaina Pebley"

So I asked her why she couldn't look at her "list" first before buying and cancelled the order. :facepalm:

Just saw the pertaining e-mails:

Purchased at 8:05 PM

Paid for at 8:06 PM

Request to cancel at 8:08 PM

meh

Apparently the list was near by.

:roflmao:

But in all seriousness this exact same thing happened to me last week with a slabbed Witchblade book. Fun times on eBay all around!

I am seeing this a lot as well with all types of excuses. I just block and move on.

Expedited shipping means 2-5 business days, so I am still meeting my quota.

Even so I doubt anyone of us would be butthurt about paying on Friday and then shipping out on Monday Morning. IMO super unreasonable.

How can any buyer be upset about getting their item less than a week after payment is beyond me.

Oh I am sure it is an instant younger d-bag. TT #2 is right off the Arrow crowd.

Watch him be like 50 years old haha

:signfunny:

-slym

What a shock the guy got the book and says the book is damaged due to improper packing, but it can come out if he presses it. haha

I had that book in a mylar and in between 3 pieces of cardboard on each side.

I know he is lying and this was predictable.

I just told him to send it back for a refund.

Another to block

mariolev07 - Wins auctions & wants to negotiate shipping charges to Canada to avoid the Global shipping program (I get that) but it is how he wants me to ship 6 comics (which he won on auctions)

wanted me to take them out of all the bags and boards & ship it in an envelope & get this, He wanted to pay $5.83 for shipping those comics from US to Canada.

Another to block

mariolev07 - Wins auctions & wants to negotiate shipping charges to Canada to avoid the Global shipping program (I get that) but it is how he wants me to ship 6 comics (which he won on auctions)

wanted me to take them out of all the bags and boards & ship it in an envelope & get this, He wanted to pay $5.83 for shipping those comics from US to Canada.

I've bought from this guy before (mariolev), and it's always a hassle. I understand it takes longer to get things from Canada, but it's usually 30 days minimum with this guy. Plus, the 2 times I've bought from him, the packaging has been pretty shabby. His grading isn't the best, but it's about on par with ebay, so I just expect it.

Another to block

I've bought from this guy before (mariolev), and it's always a hassle. I understand it takes longer to get things from Canada, but it's usually 30 days minimum with this guy. Plus, the 2 times I've bought from him, the packaging has been pretty shabby. His grading isn't the best, but it's about on par with ebay, so I just expect it.

He wanted me to ship it the same way he ships it, Even that by itself a huge risk on stuff getting damaged. I even went to the post office and asked if there is such a thing. They looked at me like I was under a rock.

Then explained that there is no such thing & he tells me that I was misinformed.

What bothers me is that people like that do this stuff after the auction ends. This is not the first time

so this guy has two different ebay names??>>

Edited by HOTFLIPS